Jump to content Jump to content

DRC | DiRT Rally Championship | The Forum's Club

I can't manage the older cars at 900, too small of a wheel, 720 was ok but quite the difference from old to new cars.
Like I said, went to 720 to help particularly with newer, lower rotation cars, but too twitchy down the high speed straights. 

Anyway, the linearity adjustment basically 'fixes' that issue and using 540 means pretty much all cars have essentially the same rotation now which means I can get used to driving many cars physically instead of re training myself every time.
900+ and soft lock here aswell. Been running that since I got my T300 about 7 months ago. Older cars are a handful, but I feel it forces me to drive more period accurate in return. 
Only problem I have with it so far is that the gear shift paddles move with the wheel, and with the older cars I sometimes shift down instead of up if I don't keep track of which way the wheel is pointing. Looking at getting an H-shifter and pedals sometime in the future to fix this.
Retired because of a silly bug: car was stuck off the road and I cannot go back to the road or get the penalty. After half a minute in the ditch I decided to leave the race. Maybe the whole game.
Sorry but sometimes it's ridicolous. In Finland I touched a sign and got a full damage with 41g deceleration... from a 3" pipe.
YoMrWhite said:
I would have liked to get a shot at you guys... Sigh.
It sucks you couldn't get in. I was really looking forward to seeing if I could manage to finish ahead of you in Wales - now passing you on the overall leaderboard feels hollow :(

Still, the position 3-5 battle was pretty tight indeed!

EDIT: Just noticed @YoMrWhite (and probably others) aren't appearing in the league standings any more. I guess this is linked to the racenet downtime/problems from today.  :/

Well I'm pretty sure that doesn't look right. Funky. And I get a 500 error if I try to view the league.

Thinking I'll be giving leagues a wide berth until this gets ironed out. :/

EDIT: Just refreshed the page and the points have all increased by ~100. Wonder how high they'll go!
Well, it shows event 7 as event 5 in the list... so something is still not working, since it saved it wrong. 
If it works it should go as planned still, since the dates of event start and finish are correct. We'll see...