Sign in to follow this  

Racenet Club Offline/Unavailable

So I signed into racenet on my computer yesterday and made a club, my account is linked because I can do the racenet events/challenges. However, when I check to see my club, it always says Offline/unavailable. In online races, my gamer tag does not have the club initials [UKM] next to it. I am online, playing the game, why isn't the club online too? Other people in the races have their club initials next to their id, why isn't mine? I am the principal of the club. The club name is Ukfan Motorsport (so clever).

Same issue here. Not getting the tag displayed next to my name, and as such the game thinks I do not represent the RaceNet club - no XP being earned for my club, nor stats.

I do wonder if that's caused by ports not being forwarded, but I haven't found a single webpage stating which ports are being used by the game... The only port I can see using Resource Monitor on Win8.1 is 443 on TCP and that one's already open.

Same here; posted in previous topic "Can´t race in Weekly Challenges or enter the Club in PS3". Are we going to start again with this issues from the begining??? is sooo tedious.Forget about ports and conecctions, is a question of servers; a CM problem.

Salute.

Apologies if this is not the issue but you must be driving a car you own online and it must be in your RaceNet club livery to earn club XP and have your club tag by your name.

PIP36 said:
Apologies if this is not the issue but you must be driving a car you own online and it must be in your RaceNet club livery to earn club XP and have your club tag by your name.
That´s right and i think many people doesn´t realize yet, but there is a "mixed" trouble because some people this weekend can connect for race online but can´t do it to race on challenges and enter into the club via PS3.

I can watch in the web but for now the stats are very confusing....is a "mid" conexion-working with RaceNet: online is half working, i expect that it could be an issue during the weekend because i could race 3 days ago in ALL the online modes, average online races and weekly challenges, since friday i cannot.

Salute.