Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Safari" and/or Desert Location/Stages?

Any chance of getting either or both of these? It's not like I've become too familiar with all the included locations and stages. Quite the contrary, I've barely scratched the surface here.
However, they are pretty limited, and I can see getting pretty familiar with the available content. Also, they're all fairly similar.
It'd be pretty cool to have some desert stages, and awesome to have something resembling the classic "safari" races.

I'd love to see the Safari, although I don't think the six existing locations are similar. Wales, Greece, Germany and Sweden - there is considerable diversity here. Still, Safari would be awesome. 

I would definitely like safari rally stages, with like animals and other cars driving around, big mud puddles, bumps, incredibly long stages and like a helicopter. But i am not sure that would work.. But it would be nice to just see some stages in kenya atleast..

YoMrWhite said:
I'd love to see the Safari, although I don't think the six existing locations are similar. Wales, Greece, Germany and Sweden - there is considerable diversity here. Still, Safari would be awesome. 
Well .. by "similar" I meant the surfaces. Gravel, dirt/mud, tarmac, snow. .... Sand would be nice ;)