Sign in to follow this  

If you had to pick one of these Motorsport to watch for the rest of your life what would it be?

Out of those options, Formula 1, but what about BTCC, RallyCross, WEC, Formula E, GP2, GP3, F3.5 etc? I would happily watch all those for the rest of my life too.

Surprised WEC didn't make the nominations, considering (imo) that's the best racing series in the world right now.

But for the rest of my life, obviously F1. It's going through a tough time at the moment, but it'll (hopefully) get  going in the right direction again sooner rather than later.

MBKF1 said:
Out of those options, Formula 1, but what about BTCC, RallyCross, WEC, Formula E, GP2, GP3, F3.5 etc? I would happily watch all those for the rest of my life too.
Ya I just gave a few options. Thanks for your opinion though. I wish it wasn't so hard to get good motorsports in the US. Its kind of hard to find channels. I got F1 down, I can watch that. I use RedBull TV for GRC and WRC. I would love to watch BTCC aswell.

Rally has always been the most spectacular and gutsiest form of motorsports in my book. While I don't care for the modern abstract WRC cars (R4 and Group N are my thing) I'd be perfectly content with just having to make do with watching those.

Now If I had my way it would be Group A rally cars all day all the time.

Moto GP, you know last season there were more overtakes for the lead position (p1) in the first race at Qatar than there was the whole season in F1, 1 race had more than the whole season of f1 lol I guess you guys just love watching boring races.

Same. Formula One is me in the sense that I can't abandon it, no matter how bad it gets. I love everything about it, even when it's boring.