Sign in to follow this  

So, how long before we get time trial and leaderboards? PS3 version

It's in the works, no ETA just yet but sooner rather than later.

Thanks for responding.  I have been a part of the community with various different names since Toca times and I think this is the first time anyone from codemasters has ever answered any of my questions.  Im off work for two weeks so hopefully within that time would be nice.

~Jer~

Thanks for responding.  I have been a part of the community with various different names since Toca times and I think this is the first time anyone from codemasters has ever answered any of my questions.  Im off work for two weeks so hopefully within that time would be nice.

~Jer~
See you in two weeks time, safe trip :)

Sorry, meant, Im off of work for two weeks.............for me that means Im going to have time to dig into this game cause Im mostly going to stay home.  Hey, while I have you here can you explain the challenge leaderboards to me?  I am currently running mount panorama reverse and when I check the leaderboards it has my friends and then I can select square to show global, but global is not the fastest.  If I beat the fastest global it then shows me different names.  How do I just see the fastest and download the fastest ghost?  Thanks.

Oh, in that case, have a good break :)

Regarding RaceNet Challenge, that's perculiar. Let me loop back to the RaceNet team and see what they say.

when I check the leaderboards it has my friends and then I can select square to show global, but global is not the fastest.  If I beat the fastest global it then shows me different names.  How do I just see the fastest and download the fastest ghost?  Thanks.
noticed this on the pc also for the mount panorama challenge.
thought id hit the top time, only to be presented with more faster times that were previously not beeing shown.

On PC the top time in Mount Panorama is 1'25.827. I do not think it is legit.

My best lap is 2'01.263, has no drafting & is also on a rented car.

EDIT: lol, someone topped 50sec.