Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SRC Virtual Rally Championship

Welcome to the SRC Virtual Rally Championship!

Welcome to the first official season of SRC's Virtual Rally Championship. Whilst the series is new to SRC, some of you will have driven in the season over at SROL. For those that competed in that season, there is one word to describe this season; MORE. We truly have more of everything. More classes, more cars, more stages and more rallies. Once again, we'll be making use of DiRT Rally and all six of the countries included in the game. In addition to Monte Carlo, Acropolis, Finland, Germany and Great Britain, we will be visiting the winter wonderland that is Sweden. Every country offers a unique challenge. Sweden will provide the most unique of them all with it being the only snow round of the championship. Fancy challenging yourself and going up against the elements and some of the very best in simulated rally? Get signed up!

FORMAT

6 rounds
100 KM+ rallies, ranging from 11-16 stages
No rally restarts
No stage restarts
Checkpoint system will be used and ONLY allocated to stage 1.
All events will run from Wednesday to Wednesday, starting and ending at 6pm, giving you a week to complete. (CET)
FOUR classes; WRC (2010), Historic (Group B RWD), R4 & F2
Four championships; Overall, Historic, R4 & F2
Drivers & teams championships

POINTS SYSTEM

1st - 25
2nd - 18
3rd - 15
4th - 12
5th - 10
6th - 8
7th - 6
8th - 4
9th - 2
10th - 1

Want to take part? Sign up at SimRacing.club with your REAL name.

Jimmy Broadbent has put together a quick promo video for the series. Less than a week away from the start now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKSUZAjAGLc

Looks like a well administered league, and I really like the long rally format. Started the sign-up process, even tho I am not sure I will have the time to run consistently.

Well, I shall try my best within the limitations of what we have with DiRT and the league format itself. :) You're more than welcome to do whichever rallies you can and can't do. No pressure.