Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New content coming to DiRT Rally! | Codemasters Blog

New content coming to DiRT Rally! | Codemasters Blog

Great news! We’re delighted to be able to confirm that there will be additional content coming to DiRT Rally on April 5th, 2016, to coincide with the launch of DiRT Rally on PS4 and Xbox One. To showcase this new content, we’ve put together a brand new trailer – which you can take a look at right here:

Read the full story here

Hi ! Will the PC version have a steelbook in "dvd format" (wich can contain the pc manual) or will it be in "bluray format" ?

Amazing! I cant wait for the new sort of WRC-2 class cars, but no hype is higher than that for the Alpine. I am slightly concerned, though. As after this expansion the game will go to consoles, will you be doing more updates? Just curious.

I've got the game pre ordered and can't wait to start playing it but if it could be possible to add a Peugeot 206 in for rally and rallycross that would finish the game off for me

Just got DiRT Rally xbox & co driver has no commentary, checked every setting, checked leads wires, installed & uninstalled it no joy HELP!

Bei der DIRT Rally Version für die Playstation 4 ist ein Fehler vermutlich im Installationsprogramm. Der Mini im Vorschau hat einen Rückwertsgang. Alle anderen Fahrzeuge in der fertigen Installation, dann nicht mehr.

When DIRT Rally version for the Playstation 4 an error is probably in the installer. The Mini in the preview has a reverse gear. All other vehicles in the final installation, then no more.

perfect game is dirt rally,thnx for about it,but i want say there is no enough way,mexico,poland,australia,or etc...and cars has much grip,even under rain car stick to way its not normal i cant feel when losing control of car,and tarmac raely hard turn corners i m fighting with car for gout way but impossible and all asists off but still easy drive to car may be u can check it u can fix that and we can see more realistic DIRT RALLY.. thnx again and goodluck i m always with u since colin mcrae :) and sory for my english ^^

More countries would be fantastic for the rallies, except not more like Sweden  :#

I would continue developing on DRiveclub, or a Driveclub Clone, the whole idea is spot on after the latest updates and features, it's fun and yet it can be very challenging with a Simrace quality. We don't need more of the headless racing game styles, there are tons of them, and more keeps coming out..

Coddie is on the role, with Dirt Rally, F1, Grid, Grid Autosport makes these the best Simrace games ever, and you'll be the top developer in the future to come. GT Polyphonic is way to concentrated on making the Car developers happy, than the Fan Base there's to many nonsens ideas in it Project cars isn't really doing the best either..

There's one Road track that should be featured in the forthcoming DC or Grid and that is TRANSFAGARASAN - ROMANIA https://www.facebook.com/756204721175248/videos/892893640839688/

This track in my opinion would be a stunning location to drive in, it would be Challenging even without to many featured challenges, it would be a lot of fun, and you would be able to have different weather and altitude, and temperatures that would play a big challenge to the drivers. it's long and there could be a lot of sprints, Drifts and more..

Coddie you're the Masters now - Keep it real .
Kind regards
FlagmoTism Aka TeamMoFF_No2

Ps. I was a big Richard Burns rally Fan, But Dirt Rally has finally taken that Spot ' Thanks a mill.