Sign in to follow this  

Can we have Close touring car racing like Grid1?

TL,DR: answer: YES!

to the old faces from grid1 touring car racing...you know who you are!
Remember the old 5 lapper championships we used to do every single dayum night.....and how cool and close they were...for all 5 laps?

Well i had a session like that tonight....i cant remember the host name, might be 4skil pitwiki or something, and one of the guys racin had 'vadda' in his name.
anyhoo, it was 6 laps a race, 5 races, and the racin was real good....then came the last race at one of the indianapolis circuits, infield maybe.

3 of us were as close as we used to do in grid1 for pretty much all 5  laps....tradin paint, bumpin all the way...infact id say the racin was closer.
no one went spinnin off stupidly because of a silly sideways grid2 style turn.
no one went spinnin off stupidly when there was some high speed bumpin and rubbin.

it was really fantabulous....guys if we do hook up again, its gonna be fun 8DDDD

well done codemasters.

now wheres our chat! 8P

Glad to hear Gooner that bumper to bumper racing is back in GRID. :D

Just waiting for text chat to be patch in so I can buy GRID Autosport.

Here video for those new to GRID, who have not gotten to experience bumper to bumper racing online with touring cars, from the GRID 1 days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1665__K3tg

Is there a front runner car yet to be thee "touring car" for GAS, like the Lacetti was for GRID 1?

no front runner as i can tell yet....im using the cruze meself, seems ok.
its deffo not tail happy likethe beemer is a little

if we can have close races in GAS ..??  =))
In fact yesterday in an online race 4 cars crossed the line touching each other... more tea... ~O)

I can't have close races because i'm brazilian and if I dare to touch anyone i'm going to have a bad time due to rubberbanding.

Purple44 said:
Glad to hear Gooner that bumper to bumper racing is back in GRID. :D

Just waiting for text chat to be patch in so I can buy GRID Autosport.

Here video for those new to GRID, who have not gotten to experience bumper to bumper racing online with touring cars, from the GRID 1 days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1665__K3tg

Is there a front runner car yet to be thee "touring car" for GAS, like the Lacetti was for GRID 1?
OH MY, that epic cut and super wide line at Spa bus stop chicane, I'd forgotten that! :-D It looks so antiquated now, but it was so much fun.