Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 COMPETITION - Post Your Entries Here

jennyannem

• Social Media & Community Team
You can get your hands on a signed pair of Sergio Perez gloves and a Force India goodie bag (and we've got a  goodie bag each for two runners up!). All you need to do is play our PS4 event, zooming around Spa as Sergio Perez, and send us a video of your race to be in with a chance to win some cool merchandise. There are many ways you can send us your videos – upload it to YouTube and tweet us the link, post it in our forum thread here or send it us in an email to competitions@codemasters.com. You’ve got until the 10th February to get your entries in and we’ll be announcing the winner on our Twitter page.

You can find out all the terms and conditions here.

Here are some of the entries we've received already:

Have fun, and good luck!
Here is my entry :) Please go easy on me, it's my first time using no assists since getting my T300 RS wheel (thought i'd make an effort for the competition, even if I am only on the hard setting at the moment...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW_kVLHPj4M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzJJ_dIiaCw

Driven like it should be, on Legend AI, without any assists on a T300RS + F1 Ferrari Add-On. Actually I didn't give this one many tries, as it was quite annoying to race on a default setup, but at least the overtakes were spectacular, even if this also meant that the fastest lap was a bit ruined.

https://youtu.be/KePFIKyuEWs

Here is my entry!
had al lot of Fun with the car and it was not difficult to drive te car with no assist! There are 2 or 3 little extends But they didn't count But i Saw that myself! Had Also a great overtake so you must watch this! Hope you Will Like this!

kind regards,

floris (Netherlands)

ps: do not watch the first race I've done in the video because i spun and alonso then crashed in to me But the second race is much Better to watch But in the final chicane I had a Very big lock up so look easy to me But the most important thing is that I had Fun with the car and had a great race
https://youtu.be/6VpfhC-BWnM

So, here is my entry. Legend AI, no Assists. I tried to time my overtakes really carefully because I didn't want to lose too much time while chasing Massa. My aim was to close the gap to Massa or even overtake him which I did in the last couple of corners. The car was very good to handle with the default setup. Hope you guys like it :smile: 
Arwboy90 said:
So, here is my entry. Legend AI, no Assists. I tried to time my overtakes really carefully because I didn't want to lose too much time while chasing Massa. My aim was to close the gap to Massa or even overtake him which I did in the last couple of corners. The car was very good to handle with the default setup. Hope you guys like it :smile: 
Wow, really nice video :) You seem to be able to accelerate where I am unable to, if I do I usually spin off.

Do you use a pad or wheel? I'm using the T300 RS with F1 wheel add on and as you can see from my vid above, I'm losing like 5-6 seconds per lap to you!
Arwboy90 said:
Wow, really nice video :) You seem to be able to accelerate where I am unable to, if I do I usually spin off.

Do you use a pad or wheel? I'm using the T300 RS with F1 wheel add on and as you can see from my vid above, I'm losing like 5-6 seconds per lap to you!
He is using a pad, you can clearly see it from how the wheel ingame is steering.
Arwboy90 said:

He was a pad user when he used xbox but moved over to ps4 a while back so not sure now, regardless of the controller method he is one of the quickest drivers around.  
Anything similar coming for Xbox or even PC? If people were just recording their laps to post here anyways, couldn't the PC/Xbox guys have submitted a video? Or is this to do with the Playstation Events thingummy I recall reading something about?

Archived