Jump to content Jump to content

Grid Autosport VS Gear-club Unlimited 2

VeroniTasingoli

I'm thinking of buying driving game kinda like Forza, but I can't play it until I get my new PC. Meanwhile I was thinking of buying one of these games. I'm into a lot of customisation, like liveries and bodykits and wings. I've done some research and Gear Club seems to have more of that kind of thing but I really don't know. Grid seems to have better racing mechanics and AI overall. Any comments or answers would be appreciated, please help. Thnx

Nintendo switch. after a whole 2 days research I just purchased gear club 2 it's still downloading so I haven't played it myself yet. but the reason I went with GC2 was because it's on sale for 7 bucs in online switch stores. I was advised to purchase the tracks edition since it comes with all the dlc. I was also told the game has been updated many times with many more features like cars and maps and customization options better optimization and handling since its initial release date.

here's a YouTube link for a review of GC2 TRACKS EDITION

https://youtu.be/UpBXlW37tfM