Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UDP for console

Is there any chance that ps4/xbox can get UDP support so we can use telemetry apps ? Its been enabled on ps4/xbox for project cars it would be awesome toget these apps on F1 2015.

I fully agree ! I made a poll for DiRT on  consoles here http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/40303/feature-udp-telemetry-on-ps4#latest
I wrote a UDP plugin for PCars and I'd be glad to make one for DiRT as well (which I pre-ordered ....)

yes it would be nice but i cant see it in the near future im afraid i don't even think the PC guys not meaning project cars use a app for F1 2015 but i did here that the same company that did the app for project cars on console will do a similar app for assetto corsa when that released on PS4 and XBOX1which should be good

Sending UDP in broadcast like PCars would be nice and easy. No need to configure anything, except activate UDP by a simple checkbox in the UI

Seem to me that if codemaster listened to it players they would have posted something to let us know if we would get UDP in f1 and dirt rally UDP support in these games should be supported without asking