Jump to content Jump to content

what is the Safe Way to break PST File Size?

ROBPAUL

A few days ago I faced a big problem. I didn't know how to break large pst files into smaller sizes. Then my boss told me about software. Whose name was ToolsBaer Outlook PST Split Tool? He said to use it only once. And your Outlook PST file problem will be solved. I used the trial version of this software when my boss talked to me. I got more information about this software. This software splits large-size PST files fast. And it allows you to choose the size as per your requirement. How can I praise this software, if you use it you will automatically know. That's what my boss told me. He said that if you use it once, you will get more information. The software breaks in three ways. Like data, folder and year, etc. It comprehensively supports all versions of Microsoft Outlook such as Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019, etc. It provides 100% safe results to the users. And it runs smoothly in both Windows and Mock OS. It is best for splitting all MS Outlook items such as folders, journals, contacts, notes, tasks, and email folders. And if you also want information about this software then I would also suggest that you can also use the demo version for more information. This software has solved my problem, I hope you will also like this software.

Read More: https://www.toolsbaer.com/pst-split/

• 2 weeks later...

To quickly divide an enormous Outlook PST file into manageable pieces. You might try using the top-notch MAC Split PST Program. All PST mailbox objects, including Contacts, Inbox, Outbox, Deleted Items, Sent Items, and others, can be separated with this tool. There are users can select any size of PST files that they want to split into small PST file formats. A huge PST file has to be divided into smaller ones in many previous versions of Outlook as well in order to prevent an Outlook crash. Users have no need for any further program to split their PST files. It can work with all MAC OS versions. Technical and non-technical users can also use this software. Additionally, use the free demo version of this software to split some PST files into short PST file formats.

Edited by Angelajoine
Forgot link