Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rally | Infinite Loading | Disqualified from Daily?

I get the infinite loading issue from time to time and it requires an ALT+F4. I've gone through steam looking for solutions and have only seen suggestions to verify the game cache which I have done several times. I just live with it because the game is solid and extremely fulfilling.

I only recently started trying Online events. A moment ago I tried the Fiat Daily and selected the car. At the following map screen the Loading issue manifested. I waited for about 5 minutes before giving up. Now, it won't let me participate in the event. No Continue option. It doesn't record a time or DNF or anything for my participation either.

So, what's the point of this post? I suppose to report the issue and ask for any advice. I never got to the screen where you can setup your car in the Daily, so I am surprised I got disqualified--if that is indeed what happened? From what I have gathered there isn't a known solution--unless someone can enlighten me? 

thank you

System: Win 10, SSD, i7-5930, 32GB Ram, 3xGTX980SLI, T300, Fanv3Pedal, Fan1.5SQ

In case this may help someone else with this elusive Loading issue: I have an M.2 Samsung SSD (XP941) via PCIE in this build. Works perfectly fine. Extreme performance. I moved the Dirt Rally game over to the slower Samsung 850 EVO SSD (SATA) and the Loading went away completely.