Sign in to follow this  

F1 2016 – The Next Steps | Codemasters Blog

Can anyone tell me safe way to purchase Codemasters games? I have bought several hundred items all over internet, and I have never be scammed before. Not until I bought Codemasters game... who would've thought?

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/40504/problem-with-pepitastore-paid-the-game-never-received-order-confirmation-nor-the-game#latest

Pepitastore or Codemasters support aren't interested, and why would they, after all, they have got my money already.

are there any plans for mac support ? im new to this game, noticed F1 2013 supports it
Feral Interactive handles the CM game ports to Mac, and it usually takes them a year or so after the initial release. Since they haven't released F1 2014 or F1 2015 yet (and I don't even know if they plan to), I'd guess it'll be at least another 18 months before we see F1 2016 on Mac, if at all.

ok this may sound silly but could there be support for 32 bit i mean i am not the only one who hated f1 2015 becouse it was 64 bit only i know i can change to 64 bit but still.And please PLEASE bring back the split screen mode.And the last and the most inportant can we make modding easier for this game don't make such encripted game files i mean we want to just have fun on the game.Probably no one will read this but still.

Why not do a small alpha test on top of inviting people the way you did? Oh that's right, making the MOST money is more of import. A small alpha with a lottery to get in, would have run the gamut of players needed for input.

Also make sure Alonso is the fastest regardless if he is the Mercedes or the Manor. Hehehe jking.

Why everybody focus only on the game play. The must would be compatibility with fanaled and SLI F1, manuel clutch (fanatec pedals) with real anti stal, and the end of automatic pit stop, let us do ourselves the entry and the exit of the pits, whatever the mode (carier, time attack...).

Also I'm french, so "english only" !!?? Don't go too far guys...

Vers plus de réalisme...

LaffiteCJ said:
Why everybody focus only on the game play. 
Because if they can't get that right, no amount of Fanaleds support or manual pit stops will make the game any more fun. Il ne faut pas mettre la charrue avant les bœufs.

Where is the good old championship mode with split screen , stop this farce only offer online mode of competition the new generation of consoles has enough power to split the screen with no loss of quality , this excuse does not proceed , the last formula one I bought was in 2012 precisely to offer this option after this never came back to buy the disrespect to my money, if my friend and I want to play the championship offline mode with split screen , just offer this mode , simple, or can do all the graphical improvements , sound and gameplay they want, I will not buy your product while it more than plain and simple request is not met .And I'm talking championship with split screen and not just a race , complete championship.

There's only a few crucial things I ask for.

1. Bring back career mode but don't just bring it back, improve upon it. Look what NBA does. Do something similar. The interviews should return bit far more of them and far more varied and more stuff like that. I want to feel like the driver.

Make coop possible for it. Not just offline but online too. They should probably all have seperate saves too.

2. Some kind of management mode would be nice. Crest a brand new team maybe? I dna. This one is more wishful thinking.

Basically focus on that career mode and really make it shine. That's what I really want.

Esse F1 2016 deveria ter os pilotos mais competitivos e não, por exemplo uma Mercedes dominando as corridas.

This F1 2016 should have the most competitive drivers and not, for example, a Mercedes dominating the races.

Expand career mode say start in formula 3 and longer then five year stint in career mode and safety car and more in actual race weekend with press conference and more interaction with the team

I would like to see CM REALLY go all out with the F1 franchise. Take notes from other in depth sports titles like the various 2k series and EA titles. For example, the amount of depth these titles include into character creation/growth and team creation. (All of your fans are not blue eyed white guys). The guys at CodeMasters have developed enough titles and have a clear understanding of all the elements of F1 as a sport so it is time to start implementing some of this content. When we compare the bulk of content in other titles like Forza Motorsport and GT there is no reason why at this point we are unable to build a team from the ground up..From drivers to customizing and developing the car to even the team uniforms and liveries. Let us build a team and compete on the grid. Let there be driver swaps post season between AI teams. Let there be more safety cars and AI mistakes (especially into turn one of most courses). Bring back the interaction between the driver and the press. GIVE US MORE. Put us IN the game! And YES bring back the online co-op season..

Now my next suggestion may prove to be both a licensing as well as development longshot but if Forza and GT can pack literally hundreds of fully modeled functioning cars into a game (interiors as well as exteriors) then I think to ask for vintage F1 content as far back as the 1950's is not too much to ask for. And YES that means vintage courses as well..You guys ONLY have F1 subject matter to concentrate on when developing these games. It is time to go all out and give your loyal fans (myself being one) more!

More immersive content and reestablish the features you guys had in past games we all loved!

Sorry for my English. I will like to see in the future lead character in the F-1 games from Codemasters if possible, I know it's hard to get the licenses, but it never hurts to try. Legends mode for old Championships that have marked over the 67 years, could begin with one of each decade, with its fascinating cars, epoch-making tracks and everything. For example in the 50, the 1957 season with the last title of J.M. Fangio with his Maserati, challenging Ferraris, Vanwall ... in the years 60 the 1965 season, the last with 1.5 liter engines with the "double" of Jim Clark with his Lotus-Climax upon the BRMs, Ferrari, Eagle, Honda and Maserati. In the 70 years the bidding season that was made into a film, 1976, n. Lauda vs j. Hunt with your leads and exciting contests. The years 80 very balanced season when Williams missed the title in the last race in Adelaide, 1986, with a. Prost, n. Mansell, Piquet and Senna dueling throughout the year. In the years 90, could not fail to be the ... Nos anos 90, não poderia deixar de ser o embate que todos esperavam, mas que um trágico fim, a temporada de 1994. Dos anos 2000, a temporada de 2006, o duelo de F.Alonso e M.Schumacher..... Esperamos, não custa sonhar!!!! Um abraço a todos.

Hola, no se si leereis este correo, pero como fan de la formula 1, creo que no estaria mal darle un nuevo aire añadiendo la gp2 y gp3, en un modo historia, para empezar asi desde la base hasta llegar a la categoria reina, dando tambien la posibilidad de crear tu propia escuderia con patrocinadores y demas. Podeis hacer un buen juego.

Excuse me my english. I would like too, of mode single race or championship, style the games by Geoff Crammond ( Grand Prix 1, 2, 3, 4 ), hot seat, drivers turns, Will can to play with friends or various cars in the same computer in the same race, offline. No one have actual game with this mode. It was fantastic....!!!

I wish it have dedicated servers, Assetto Corsa physics (or rfactor2), progressive track rubbering, laserscanned tracks, decent ffb and large amount of supported wheels. Possibility to create our own teams, earn 'money' and spend on car dev in a decent career mode, beautiful graphics and VR support!!! You CM team, could release one top of all times F1 game and them sell the seasons, tracks and cars as DLCs(1960-20XX). If it worth, I'm sure will have buyers!

LeandroMB said:
I wish it have dedicated servers, Assetto Corsa physics (or rfactor2), progressive track rubbering, laserscanned tracks, decent ffb and large amount of supported wheels. Possibility to create our own teams, earn 'money' and spend on car dev in a decent career mode, beautiful graphics and VR support!!! You CM team, could release one top of all times F1 game and them sell the seasons, tracks and cars as DLCs(1960-20XX). If it worth, I'm sure will have buyers!
Sounds awesome. And it would only cost £200 per copy, to cover the development costs!

Sorry for my English. I will like to see in the future lead character in the F-1 games from Codemasters if possible, I know it's hard to get the licenses, but it never hurts to try. Legends mode for old Championships that have marked over the 67 years, could begin with one of each decade, with its fascinating cars, epoch-making tracks and everything. For example in the 50, the 1957 season with the last title of J.M. Fangio with his Maserati, challenging Ferraris, Vanwall ... in the years 60 the 1965 season, the last with 1.5 liter engines with the "double" of Jim Clark with his Lotus-Climax upon the BRMs, Ferrari, Eagle, Honda and Maserati. In the 70 years the bidding season that was made into a film, 1976, n. Lauda vs j. Hunt with your leads and exciting contests. The years 80 very balanced season when Williams missed the title in the last race in Adelaide, 1986, with a. Prost, n. Mansell, Piquet and Senna dueling throughout the year. In the years 90, could not fail to be the ... Nos anos 90, não poderia deixar de ser o embate que todos esperavam, mas que um trágico fim, a temporada de 1994. Dos anos 2000, a temporada de 2006, o duelo de F.Alonso e M.Schumacher..... Esperamos, não custa sonhar!!!! Um abraço a todos.
Awesome ... but I never learned the word temporada in English class :/ Just a joke, a bad one  :D

F1 2015 was a good game don't get me wrong but I found it disappointing the that there was no saftey car no red flags no in depth career mode. Like I said it was good but the graphics, Ai and handling model kinda saved it but I'm sure F1 2016 will be the perfected game.

Obelix630 said:
hey codemasters i want to tell you the last game was the biggest bullshit of all f1 games .
no saftycar no carreer no classic tracks.
io hope your are put this tjhis things in the new game as example f1 2013 was the best game you ever had please make the next game better ps i drive with wheelpad. 

I know it was dissapointing but was it really that bad surely it made up for the lack of content with
graphics Ai and handling model put it above other games? This is just my opinion.

Hey Codemasters I know it is late for suggestions but if it is not too late please include in the time trial mode the possibility of changing the performance from realistic to equal so we don't have to go online getting hit by every kids on the planet when we're trying to make a good setup for our F1 league.
Thank you