Sign in to follow this  

F1 2016 – The Next Steps | Codemasters Blog

Ho and if it is possible to do some kind of level for online racing so everybody will have fun. Something like three difficulty level for the online players. Like Rookie, advance and expert and before you earn the right to lap let say Canada on a higher level you have to unlock it  by doing a lap in at lease 1:20  second for advance and at least 1:17 for expert and with corner cutting on strict so we wont being disturb when racing by someone who get a higher level by cutting all the corners. The slow /casual players will race together and the best players will not have to worry anymore about being hit on every overtake by some kid angry because he been lapped twice. So if a casual player want to race with the best he will have to be serious and earn it since we are serious when we are racing.We having fun but we have rules and respect for each other.
Thank you

Ho and an other thing, sorry. Maybe the AI driver could be better/ faster driver or us (the players) slower. In quick race and online it is not normal that "I" can beat Lewis Hamilton by 30 second on a 50% race. The fastest ever lap around the circuit Gilles Villeneuve was set by Ralf Schumacher with a time of 1:12.275 set in the qualifying session for the 2004 Canadian Grand Prix. As this time was set during qualifying, it is not recognized as an official lap record. I do a hot lap in 1:11.800 in qualify session in the 2015 F1 game. Last year, in 2015 the fastest lap have been done by Kimi Raikkonen. It was 1:16.987. We are suppose to have the same performance as our car, are the 2015 and I am certain that I am not a better pilot then Rosberg or Vetel. When the AI setting is on legend, they should be unbeatable. At least not by 30 seconds. 
It is probably too late to work on all the suggestions that I just said but I am sure that you can work on a future update. 
Thank you

LeandroMB said:

I wish it have dedicated servers, Assetto Corsa physics (or rfactor2), progressive track rubbering, laserscanned tracks, decent ffb and large amount of supported wheels. Possibility to create our own teams, earn 'money' and spend on car dev in a decent career mode, beautiful graphics and VR support!!! You CM team, could release one top of all times F1 game and them sell the seasons, tracks and cars as DLCs(1960-20XX). If it worth, I'm sure will have buyers!

Sounds awesome. And it would only cost £200 per copy, to cover the development costs!

I would buy it

LaffiteCJ said:

Why everybody focus only on the game play. The must would be compatibility with fanaled and SLI F1, manuel clutch (fanatec pedals) with real anti stal, and the end of automatic pit stop, let us do ourselves the entry and the exit of the pits, whatever the mode (carier, time attack...).

Also I'm french, so "english only" !!?? Don't go too far guys...

Vers plus de réalisme...

Yeah I'm Danish so don't go too far guys. Seriously what are you talking about?

I just hope and pray it's not a bug ridden game at launch making it unplayable for months before being only partially fixed with originally announced features such as in season updates being binned well after release. 

F1 2015 is a great game when it works, but by the time it was fixed the season had ended and it had lost it's appeal. 

Please Codies, just don't let there be T300 issues like F1 2015 and now Dirt Rally. 

F1 2016 – The Next Steps | Codemasters Blog

Way back in November, we posted a blog post that talked about both F1 2015 and moving beyond, we even teased the idea of bigger community involvement, and said we’d tell you more in the coming months.

Read the full story here

Hello codemaster,

Please do better effects of water spray from cars, in reality the blind front totally cars who comes underside with a white spray curtain of water.

Sun blind eyes with pegnado ray direct in vision as the project cars

Tax trail that they may have life, push car, guinche cars damaged on the track as in gp4 game (released in 2004) and also cars from getting the track to inves to disappear like magic pass of Aladin.

Thank you for your Brazilian fan

Luiz antonio

Codemasters please do something with the way AI cars look/drive in the wet, they seem to be on rails, no rear end being caught by opposite lock no under steer like I am doing and like you see real drivers in the wet, just AI cars driving around on perfectly straight rails, very similar to the dry (which should also have a little squirming going on) only slower.