DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt Rally Start Problem

Hello,
I installed the dirt rally and I have prob with starting the game,
i open the game and showing press start or enter, just press enter and closes the game (not show an error or anything).

if someone has the same problem and can help me please?
My PC is Win 10,CPU AMD Athlon II X3 455 and nvidia GTS 450

thanks.

Seems like you are running it in windowed mode,... ALT+Enter to go full screen and see if it will run.

Seems like you are running it in windowed mode,... ALT+Enter to go full screen and see if it will run.
does not suit , I tried it and again has a problem (the window mode in  I put it to take screen shot)

I got the same prob.  Just loaded the game and can't seem to get beyond the "Title" screen. After the "Auto Save" message (2nd screen) clicking "ENTER" button on keyboard KICKS ME OUT of the game. What's up w/ that??

51Fifty said:
I got the same prob.  Just loaded the game and can't seem to get beyond the "Title" screen. After the "Auto Save" message (2nd screen) clicking "ENTER" button on keyboard KICKS ME OUT of the game. What's up w/ that??
I have exactly the same issue, just bought the game and already cant play it. did you fix it already?

I just loaded it up since my last (frustrating) post and it now works!  I Didn't do anything different than before.  It just works although I do have to say the menus are a bit confusing as all sim/games are till you get familiar w/ their way(s) of doin things.  I loaded through Steam.

All I can say is keep tryin.  :))