DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

logitech G27 wheel doesn't work

i've looked online, and seen many people just say it works.  My G27 wheel does not work with game.  Loads up as a different wheel, and clutch doesn't seem to work, and i cannot choose the h-shifter + clutch in settings.  I've update, reset, replug, and everything, and still not working.  Wheel works on other games., just not Dirt Rally.  

Others have posted that it will work after you download, and install a specific update, that isn't linked, and cannot be found.  But also, no explanation of what it is, other than they installed something and it worked... Anyone know any details of that?  Is there another fix?  (I have logitech G710+ keyboard, and it loads up on the logitech software, but my G27 doesn't)

Please help, spent 3 hours trying to figure this out, and its extremely frustrating when i can only play this with a keyboard, and i have a full G27 beside me.

Did you install the correct version of the LGS for the g27? http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g27-racing-wheel

ops, wrote wrong email when creating account.  new account, xD

i thought the Logitech gaming software was for ALL products, and will update, as you plug in more stuff, (seemed to work when i had other mouses and keyboards)

I'll download that specific one and try tonight.  Thanks.

Just make sure you get the correct version 32 or 64.

Unplug your wheel BEFORE you install the software,...and only connect when it asks you to connect it :) Then you can create a custom profile for DR with wheel rotation etc.

Thanks Superd00ps!

Worked.  Installed the software, and notice it was something dedicated for the g27.  Curious to why they dont integrate these things into the Logitech Gaming Software itself... =_=.  Anyways, got it running, and works great.   Now to figure out how to play this as well as i did in Dirt 3...