DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirt Rally - Polo WRC seems slower

Hi everyone,

I play today morning and everything fine.
I started playing few moments ago (I see a little patch coming around 20/30MB) and now the Polo WRC looks a lot slower than before. He has way too much longer gears. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but my times are slower now. As this morning I don't touch any setting and I left them as default, only start the race.
Anyone else having the same issue?

Bye
Omar

oma95to said:
Hi everyone,

I started playing few moments ago (I see a little patch coming around 20/30MB) and now the Polo WRC looks a lot slower than before. He has way too much longer gears. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but my times are slower now. As this morning I don't touch any setting and I left them as default, only start the race.

Bye
Omar
Did you subscribed to any Polo's Workshop Setup lately?

versedi said:
oma95to said:
Hi everyone,

Bye
Omar
Did you subscribed to any Polo's Workshop Setup lately?
Yeah, I de-subscribed and resolve... I didn't think that they'll apply on they own.

Thanks!