Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

¿F1 2016 for Old Gen?

Hi! My name on YouTube is "TheSevillista". I am a driver spanish of F1 Games From Codemasters since 2013, but I´m playing F1 of Codemasters since F1 2010 (the best game). 
I think that even people still on PS3 and Xbox 360, so you could launch a game for old gen.
a) hire one "smaller" company to perform the play, being optimized.
B) hire "Modders" (I mean the people that make F1 PC mods), and only update the game F1 2014 season 2016.Can that has people against this, but there are people who cannot afford a console or a PC of the generation actual
greetings!

Hi! My name on YouTube is "TheSevillista". I am a driver spanish of F1 Games From Codemasters since 2013, but I´m playing F1 of Codemasters since F1 2010 (the best game). 
I think that even people still on PS3 and Xbox 360, so you could launch a game for old gen.
B) hire "Modders" (I mean the people that make F1 PC mods), and only update the game F1 2014 season 2016.Puede that has people against this, but there are people who cannot afford a console or a PC of the generation actual
greetings!
What is puede.

B) hire "Modders" (I mean the people that make F1 PC mods), and only update the game F1 2014 season 2016.Puede that has people against this, but there are people who cannot afford a console or a PC of the generation actual
greetings!
What is puede.
Is Can

Or just concentrate on F1 2016 being an amazing game?
No. But put yourself in the shoes of people who can not afford One PS4/Xbox or PC. We are sure you would do everything possible so that it launched on XBOX 360 and PS3. Best regards

No. But put yourself in the shoes of people who can not afford One PS4/Xbox or PC. We are sure you would do everything possible so that it launched on XBOX 360 and PS3. Best regards
Going by this they should also launch the game on the PS One.

It's just not going to happen.

Going by this they should also launch the game on the PS One.

It's just not going to happen.
But you say? Really, not be costing you try... Finally... do what you

B) hire "Modders" (I mean the people that make F1 PC mods), and only update the game F1 2014 season 2016.Can that has people against this, but there are people who cannot afford a console or a PC of the generation actual
greetings!
If you look at mickeymotionz' youtube channel he is a part of some project called F1 Revision 3 or something where a modder is re coding the 2014 game and even adding new noses soon :)

If games keep releasing for old consoles they will never advance. It's tough for those who haven't got current gen but that's not a reason to hold everything else back.

Not going to happen. I don’t have a current-gen console either, only an Xbox 360 and a PS2(!), but that’s the way it goes.
There is nothing to lose, there is something wrong for trying?

tbh I don't think  CM have the resources to concentrate on both so it's unlikely to happen even EA who have a lot of teams and groups have struggled to get games to work cross gens in some areas. Most notable that I am aware of is Biowares Dragon Age Inquisition because the last 2 DLC Descent and Trespasser never got released on last gen. This was mostly because it was just to ambitious a task to pull off plus I heard on the forums that the 360/PS3 were kind of creaking uinder the weight of that game with quite long load times compared to the newer systems given the complexity of the game. I've not played it on the older systems as I have the game on PC but clearly if a team like that were struggling to get it right. I wouldn't hold up much hope for CM being successful given they're an even smaller developer. Besides this is how the gaming system works these days every 6/7 years or so your going to need to upgrade if you want to play the best games out there

If games keep releasing for old consoles they will never advance. It's tough for those who haven't got current gen but that's not a reason to hold everything else back.

Exactly. That too.

Reub09 said:
greetings!
If you look at mickeymotionz' youtube channel he is a part of some project called F1 Revision 3 or something where a modder is re coding the 2014 game and even adding new noses soon :)
Yeah there will always be modders out there that will try to add the newer cars and such to the older games for those that want it. So maybe that may help to a point it largely depends on how successful they are

I know the feeling of not having the money for the new console. I waited a entire year to be able to get my xbox one. Just make a point to save alittle here and there and you will have enough before you know it.