Sign in to follow this  

Grid Black Edition

I think it's the sponsors for DiRT, DiRT 2, DiRT 3, GRID 2, GRID logo, RaceNet, Codemasters, GRID Autosport and something else that slips my mind. The GRID and CM logos in particular look very nice on any car!

EDIT: You also get 20 'white edition' versions of the Ravenwest livery on select cars.

Oh right I see, I presumed they were the Black edition ones because I don't see them being used very often online haha! I wonder what they could be then...  :-?

I preordered GRiD Autosport put in code got the liveries but where is the mercedes sls amg coupe black series ???? I onl have the vw . I'm on the PS3 . besides that I like the game . easier setup & better graphics than GT6 .

DLZ72 said:
I preordered GRiD Autosport put in code got the liveries but where is the mercedes sls amg coupe black series ???? I onl have the vw . I'm on the PS3 . besides that I like the game . easier setup & better graphics than GT6 .
You have to purchase the SLS from the dealership. It's sold under the Supercars category ;)

buy it ????? what ???? I'm suppose to get that car with the preorder it says so on the back of the box , surely you jest ? thats not a preorder bonus if I still have to buy it . a little disappointed . Wel if I don't get what I was expecting for preorder I'm definitely not spending the other $30 on DLC . Thats too bad cause I like the game , but I'm no lemon that you can keep squeezing juice from .

DLZ72 said:
buy it ????? what ???? I'm suppose to get that car with the preorder it says so on the back of the box , surely you jest ? thats not a preorder bonus if I still have to buy it . a little disappointed . Wel if I don't get what I was expecting for preorder I'm definitely not spending the other $30 on DLC . Thats too bad cause I like the game , but I'm no lemon that you can keep squeezing juice from .
buy it as in using in game credits through racing online you won't have to spend actual money online.

DLZ72 said:
the VW is a free starter car. DLC and the black edition sls are MADE AVAILABLE through entering the code. its the same as most racing games. you buy dlc, and you have access to the car. but hey, ignorance is bliss, if you think everything should come to you for free because you bought a game, so be it. in the meantime, you may as well start racing online, the sls isnt all that cheap!

this caught me out too although I think cm could of been clearer in their wording on the dlc. Stil don't know about the liveries though. how do you know which are the dlc ones? think its a bit of a rip off

this caught me out too although I think cm could of been clearer in their wording on the dlc. Stil don't know about the liveries though. how do you know which are the dlc ones? think its a bit of a rip off
When you choose your vehicle's livery from the race lobby, "Ravenwest White" (or similar phrase) will be there for you to choose.  I've used it for my Mini and Merc sls amg coupe' thus far.  20 online livery patterns to find I think.  No dlc, no option for this livery - it's a shame you think it a rip-off.  Maybe you just need to scroll further down the livery list to find it? It tends to be the last one rather the first one for some reason.  @-)
DLZ72 said:
"... and gain access to the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Coupé Black Series Car, 20 Black Edition Online Liveries and 10 New Premium Sponsors, each with their own objectives for you to complete."

... and access you have!  <:-P   I think I must misunderstand your issue.

Just found this to amend the above;

• 5 Black Edition White Ravenwest Liveries
• 20 Extra Black Edition Online Livery Patterns

Yea.... Hummm... White cars or liveries for a "Black Edition"... Make sence. ;p
When is the yellow Pack with Red cars comming out ?

Ravenwest being in the game is a shout out to long time GRID fans, and as Ravenwest liveries are always black it makes sense in a wry manner to make Ravenwest's special "Black" livery white.  At least that's how I see it.

I want a black TVR Tuscan Challenge.  We've got TC.  How about Club GT next?

Can someone tell me what sponsors and what online livery patterns come with the Black Edition code??
The 10 sponsors:
(Codemasters)
DIRT
DIRT 2
DIRT 3
GRID 2
GRID 2 LOGO
CODEMASTERS RACING
CODEMASTERS RACENET
CODEMASTERS 
GRID AUTOSPORT

(Media)
AUTOSPORT ?

The 20 liverys:
Probably all from GRID 1? but there are more than 20 I think...

The 5 white Ravenwest liverys for these cars:
MERCEDES-BENZ C63 AMG (CAT B SPECIAL)
MERCEDES-BENZ SL65 AMG COUPE BLACK SERIES
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG COUPE BLACK SERIES 
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3
DALLARA INDYCAR

SVENOS said:
Can someone tell me what sponsors and what online livery patterns come with the Black Edition code??
The 10 sponsors:
(Codemasters)
DIRT
DIRT 2
DIRT 3
GRID 2
GRID 2 LOGO
CODEMASTERS RACING
CODEMASTERS RACENET
CODEMASTERS 
GRID AUTOSPORT

(Media)
AUTOSPORT ?

The 20 liverys:
Probably all from GRID 1? but there are more than 20 I think...

The 5 white Ravenwest liverys for these cars:
MERCEDES-BENZ C63 AMG (CAT B SPECIAL)
MERCEDES-BENZ SL65 AMG COUPE BLACK SERIES
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG COUPE BLACK SERIES 
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3
DALLARA INDYCAR
finally some one answers the question i was asking lol  :D  thanks for answering it. 
EDIT; I just looked and the Codemasters sponsers aren't apart of the Black edition.