Jump to content Jump to content

Spirit of the Rally Achievement bugged?

Etirion

I spent the last hour trying to get the Spirit of the Rally achiev because its only one of 2 I have left. I damaged the car very heavily with both radiator and exhaust at 0% on the repair screen after stage 4/6 with suspension at 37%, so I spent the next 2 stages really trying to damage that suspension going over jumps in finland extremly fast, rolling the car and jumping from ditch to ditch. Yet I didnt get the achievement. Some other parts of the car were also at around 30-40% on the last repair screen I've had. Heres a Video of the ending of the last stage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu7JzPjg9H4&feature=youtu.be
Alright update, it is definitly bugged but you can get it.
I did another try in the Evo and once again didnt get the achievement after finishing the custom event, however I saw on Quirkitized's stream that he got his Achievement delayed after he did one Hillclimb Championship. The same happened to me, I finished my Rally Wales in my current Championship and got the Achievement after that, but it seems like you need to keep the game running after doing the requirement and then finish one Championship location of your choice, if you quit after reking a car and doing a championship then you wont get it.

Archived