Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what went wrong with todays racenet update

Today after I finished the last stage of our league I got the nice suprise that my time couldn't be uploaded.
I could choose to redo the stage or press no and then time would be uploaded the next time I enter the league hub.
After some searching I found out that racenet was under maintenance so no need to redo it so I pressed no.
Now racenet is up again and I can login into racenet at the start of the game, but when I go to league it says i'm not registered on racenet website and if i want to sign up.
So I press yes login to my racenet account go back to game and still got the same message.
So what went wrong with todays maintenance.

Also on the league page there is only one friend left with points.

Bloody great job again Codies

Am I the only one suffering from this?
And what can I do to fix this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn8ry7hDkoY

YoMrWhite said:
I can do online events, but no league. This sucks big time.
Same here.
Let me guess the common factor between us all is we all have an event going in the league and done a couple of stages in it but not yet completed the whole event yet?

No, I wanted to start an event. One that ends in less than three hours. Rats.

And my user profile is missing, too.

YoMrWhite said:

No, I wanted to start an event. One that ends in less than three hours. Rats.

And my user profile is missing, too.

After your comment I checked mine and mine is gone aswell. 
Get player profile data not available.  :/

I remember I had this problem once before. But I don't know anymore if I could fix it (and if so, how) or if it just vanished.

Hi all, sorry about the issues you're having. Just chiming in to let you know that we're aware of the problems some of you are experiencing after the Racenet update today. We'll look into it ASAP and keep you posted. 

Can you fix it in the next 15 minutes? That's the time window I still have to do my league event.

Just kidding.

Thanks Christina for acknowledging that you guys are aware of the problem.
but sadly the solution will proberly to late for the event in my league ends I am affraid.
So it ruined the season in the league for me.   :'(

Log in to your account on dirtgame.com, then click on Manage Account. You'll have to login again. Try updating some data (maybe re-connecting accounts), save it then go back to dirtgame.com. This way my profile appeared again in the League standings, which should mean I can also do some League events as well.

Thanks Christina for acknowledging that you guys are aware of the problem.
but sadly the solution will proberly to late for the event in my league ends I am affraid.
So it ruined the season in the league for me.   :'(

Same here. Last day of the last event...

Same happening to me too, I have my RaceNet account linked with Steam, but when I try to sign in it looks like I'm trying to link it for the first time, so I can't try what Ryu said.

BadD0g said:
Same happening to me too, I have my RaceNet account linked with Steam, but when I try to sign in it looks like I'm trying to link it for the first time, so I can't try what Ryu said.
Don't log in through steam. Login with RaceNet credentials.

I can do the Daily's, but not Leagues....                                      

Log in to your account on dirtgame.com, then click on Manage Account. You'll have to login again. Try updating some data (maybe re-connecting accounts), save it then go back to dirtgame.com. This way my profile appeared again in the League standings, which should mean I can also do some League events as well.

Doesn't work for me. Now I even get a error message each time I try to look at a league page.

Don't log in through steam. Login with RaceNet credentials.
Sorry, I should have been more clear: I use my Steam account to log in to RaceNet, so when I go to the RaceNet sign-in page I click on the Steam icon and do the whole Steam Guard thing, then it logs me in. I made my account this way, so I suppose I technically don't have RaceNet credentials like a dedicated RaceNet account would.

Ok thanks to @RyuMakkuro I found out what was going wrong for me.
It seems that somehow with the update of racenet my steam account was unlinked with racenet account.
Linking it again fixed the problem for me.
SO thanks alot RyuMakkuro 

Okay, tried that, too and it works. Sort of...

I have my user profile back and my name appears in one of the two leagues I'm taking part. The other one still gives me an error message. Strange.

But, there's progress at least. Thank you Ryu and Assiemodis.

Hi all - again, sorry about yesterday's ongoing issues. We've scheduled a fix for this morning (10am GMT), so will keep you updated on what's going on. I know it's a huge pain with some of the events and leagues you guys have on the go, but hopefully we'll have some good news soon.

Hey guys - We think we've got this sorted now. Someone fed a gremlin after midnight and that gremlin ended up wreaking havok in our server database. It's been rolled back to how it was on Thursday. Could you give it another try and see if you're still having issues with your Founder Status / VIPs / Leagues? If not, let me know your email / steam profile name and we'll take another look.

Thank you / Sorry / I love you.

<3 Hatward