Sign in to follow this  

Xbox 360 version what do you think

Bought this day one, understand its not a sim but trying to be more than arcade. However cannot get any real sense of racing in any of the cars other than the Touring cars. Under braking using my Fanatec wheel, no assists you just need to slam the brakes on and wait until the car slows down no sliding around no lock ups, next issue is the audio in car, you cannot hear any audio clues on the car sliding, when you need to go down a gear or any feedback at all, except when you for some reason the back slips away you for no real reason. Maybe I don't have my wheel set up, but these things are putting me off the game.

Anyone else feel the same...

career is trash, ruined lol what happen to money to spend, making every race diff as you slowly upgrade and make your cars more  unique but no you can remove them in career tho hmm fun lol

I definitely agree with you concerning audio cues when using the cockpit cam. I have to use the hood cam to be able to hear tire squeal, it's a shame but not game braking imo. I set surface volume to max for more tire squeal.

Edit: I'm using the Fanatec CSR on PS3, no assists and my tires have no problem locking up!!!

I like it so far. Is it just me or is there a bug that causes the volume of the engine noise to drop for a couple of seconds after running over a kerb?