F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Payback

I had been on green or white rating online since getting the game and always racing fairly, along with everyone else I've raced against, but today I was just passing someone to take 2nd approaching the finish line on the main straight when they turned forcefully into the back of me to stop me passing and spun me around. That's the first time anyone has rattled my cage on here, so naturally sought revenge on the following races, ploughing into them at every corner I could. Naturally I came off worse, losing all tyres in the process and ending up with an orange rating after 3 races. Although I am ashamed to stoop to that level, it was good to get some revenge on someone who incites it in the first place. Anyone else had the rage yet?

I follow the common touring car logic, if they tap you outta the way, you tap them outta the way, unless it was quite obviously an accident. There have been one or two drivers that are consistently a pain during a playlist, but often they end up rage quitting whenever they're in dead last after coming off worse  ;)

Never go for out and out revenge.
Just when you go to over take them again in the next race drive straighter as they try to turn in and tail whip them.
Works nearly everytime.
The people who do wreck on straights are the worse. There's a massive difference between "rubbing is racing" and quarter panelling you into a concrete wall on the main straight @ Indy.

Only played touring until yesterday. Was on white for very long. Started streetracing and BAM... its unbelieveble how the idiot-quota increases as soon as the cars start sliding a little bit more. I went to yellow in like 3 races and its not even my fault. Im just trying to stay on the damn track when those crashkiddies are going full berserk. Breaks? wtf is that, ill just use that car in front of me.. Its really hard to stay calm with stuff like that going on. Most of the times revenge is not even worth it tho because pretty much everyone and his mother runs the games with 5 car resets..

Yup some noobs just dont like being passed and run you off track, but they get proper hammered when I catch them at a corner- because I dont care about stats. A little rubbing at the corners is good and ill even try to straight you up if you spin in front of me so we can all carry on but if you intentionaly beat on me you will get it back - worse if possible :)