Sign in to follow this  

Trying to add friends to dirt league but it says "no racenet friends"??? i have friends!

You need to invite friends to your racenet through web. Friends on console doesn't count.

edit. okay, saw similar post below so you might have racenet friends, but still it says you don't have any. Can't help, sorry.

I'm having this problem too. I just sent my friend a link to the league and they joined from that. Kind of irritating but it was simple enough. 

Your friends can just "search" you league and join directly? Or do you need to be racenet -friend first?

One my friend had problem that he could only join leagues through web, but in-game he couldn't. It was solved so that he unlinked the racenet from web and then re-linked it back using xbox. Now it works normally.

yeh whatever you do thou, when setting up a league you cant add friends, even if they signed up to racenet or linked there xbox one, needs fixing.

So try to disconnect the racenet in web, then link it back again using xbox one -console. At least worth a shot.

Tried everything mate, even set up new league, and go to roster and says no racenet friends to add, bit of a nightmare asking them to search each time for league.

I think you can get around this if you share the link to the league on facebook, or even just send the link to the league to them. Then they can sign up for it through the web page. (I'm guessing, we got it working but accidentally had it set to steam instead of ps4 so it didnt show up anyway. Currently waiting attempt 2)