Sign in to follow this  

Wheel Support ?

KevM said:
My o my, the FFB feels different on the XBox.  Took a while to dial in, but I like it! No wheel clunk.  It's silky smooth.  I'm having a real problem adjusting to the weird G920 non-linear brake pedal though
Makes me wonder if the PC FFB is also going to change.

I'm now using the new wheel with the PC, it's feeling different too, so I'd say it's more the wheel than drastically different FFB ( though my XBox FFB settings are nothing like my PC ones )

Just reading the Xbox One wheel compatibility on DirtGame there:

When using the Logitech G920, we recommend reducing the Brake Saturation until you can achieve 100% of the input in the Advanced Wheel Settings screen.

I would agree with that, I needed to drop my Brake Saturation to 35% to have effective braking before hitting the stiff zone on the pedal - Good advice!

KevM said:
Just reading the Xbox One wheel compatibility on DirtGame there:

When using the Logitech G920, we recommend reducing the Brake Saturation until you can achieve 100% of the input in the Advanced Wheel Settings screen.

I would agree with that, I needed to drop my Brake Saturation to 35% to have effective braking before hitting the stiff zone on the pedal - Good advice!

Nice that CM has warning about this. It was discussed in another thread earlier and I don't really know why Logitech made their "progressive brake mod" like that.
Good 3rd party mods for G27 didn't limit travel so why would 1st party mod do that......  Really sad as there has been cases where people didn't know about it and complained that some cars in some games were broken.

I just use my G27 pedals.  The new ones feel really wrong 

Couple of other threads mentioning it. Seems like people are struggling to set up the CSR elite also.  I'm keen to know if the CSR works too