Sign in to follow this  

Where is K&N Motorsport?

I've completed the career and been offered a contract with the other 9 racing teams however K&N Motorsport have yet to offer me one. Are they scripted to offer you a season anywhere in the game that I've missed, or do team offers depend on your performance in previous seasons? As it stands, there doesn't seem to be a way to make them offer a season as each championship already has their preset 2 team offers and winning them only unlocks Ravenwest for that season. Any ideas on where or how I could get a K&N Motorsport offer?

I've never seen an offer from k&n and i'm on my 30th season. Makes getting the achievement for driving for every team a bit tricky

Same here I still need k&n , forge and crap there is 1 more and I'm having a senior moment. Not sure when I'm gonna get offered I'm on season 31.

Same here I still need k&n , forge and crap there is 1 more and I'm having a senior moment. Not sure when I'm gonna get offered I'm on season 31.
you've done moer than double the seasons I have then I'm on season 13. I've received offers from Ravenwest but not from K&N. I've raced for a mix of Intel, Oakley, Razer and Kicker which is who I did my Grid Grand slam with

I'm currently in season 12 of the single-player career (on Xbox 360), and a K&N sponsorship was available for the Pirtek International Touring Car League, so I took it.

They show up from Cat B touring cars onwards, at some point during the Open Wheelers, and a lot during endurance and tuner. I haven't seen them in Street yet but I know they have a Mazda Furai so they must show up in the higher levels of every discipline.

I got an offer from them for my first Formula B races so I took it. I struggled more to get a drive with Forge. However, if it helps - Forge and Cusco (whom I had trouble getting drives for) are backmarker Endurance teams and they're the only ones I ever get offers for for the Lola Ultimate endurance car races. Forge being Low and Cusco being None in terms of tuning.

I'm on my 30th season and I have not been offered to drive for K&N this is bloody stupid can someone who work for codemasters tells us how to unlock this stupid bloody team

I got my Cusco offer in the street discipline and damn straight took it. When I see something new I take it , as far as k&n coming in the touring cars it didn't for me I'm finished with the touring cars. I'm lvl 9 on both street and tuner but only lvl 4 on open wheel and endurance so I'm hopeful that forge and k&n will give me offers soon.

I got a ravenwest offer in endurance after my second race series in there I went back and checked first race and was shocked that there was already a offer from them.

Yep, no K&N for me either. I've noticed that all the events i have come 1st in, Ravenwest are available as an offer, is this the only way to get an offer by them, or can you get a Ravenwest offer first time?

I completed the single player career yesterday. 

K&N was tucked away and available for one season only -- Touring Car -- Touring Car World League (which is the last but one from the right).

:-)

Ihey obviously must come at different times because I finished my touring cars awhile back and never received an offer. My forge offer has now came up in endurance and Street but I haven't accepted the offer yet so I'm hoping sometime after that K&N will show up if not don't know where It will be.

I've now finished 1st in the Grid Legends Series with Ravenwest, and got to level 10 in all disciplines except tuner, and i have still not got an offer from K&N! Checked every single event, and its not there!

How can i get K&N to show up? Surely this is a bug!?

yes getting closer to completing the offline portion also of the game still no K & N offer if there's a trick for this show up I definitely like to know. @Loore‌ any help here !

yes getting closer to completing the offline portion also of the game still no K & N offer if there's a trick for this show up I definitely like to know. @Loore‌ any help here !

I've found them from tier 2 races (mid-season) onwards. They tend to be medium or high-tune so it's probable that you might have to redo some events several times. You might have more luck in Tuner, they showed up twice for me there. They showed up for a formula B series too.

I've found them from tier 2 races (mid-season) onwards. They tend to be medium or high-tune so it's probable that you might have to redo some events several times. You might have more luck in Tuner, they showed up twice for me there. They showed up for a formula B series too.

Once I hit lvl 10 on my last 2 disciplines I'll do that thanks .