Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 – Community Testing | Codemasters Blog

F1 2016 – Community Testing | Codemasters Blog

As regulars of this blog will know, (if not, you can catch up on everything you’ve missed here!), last week from 14-16th March, 8 community members came and visited us at our Birmingham studios. Just as a little reminder these were:

Read the full story here

This is the best thing you could do. Listen to the people and make the game for us again. This is going to be a excellent game. I can feel it!! Bring it on Codies.. we're ready.

hello Codies can we have a day one early access again on pc ? please i buy into it again

Once again you've gone and used the wrong equipment to test the game, doubt any of those racing wheels cost under £100. How many of those people tried using a pad or a wheel that cost less then £50. Unless you use equipment that the average person can afford and listen to the player that isn't going to brown nose you to get a free test or early game play you will never get a proper F1 game right. Stick to arcade racing games like Grid or Race Stars, at least they don't disappoint.

Phlz said:
Once again you've gone and used the wrong equipment to test the game, doubt any of those racing wheels cost under £100. How many of those people tried using a pad or a wheel that cost less then £50. Unless you use equipment that the average person can afford and listen to the player that isn't going to brown nose you to get a free test or early game play you will never get a proper F1 game right. Stick to arcade racing games like Grid or Race Stars, at least they don't disappoint.
They did test the game with a variation of wheels AND pads. But don't let me stop you, mate.

Looking forward to F1 2016. Any chance you guys could publish a parts list to the cockpit setups you have in house? I would love to get to building one :)

The new 2016 F1, should be really made according to the Fanatec wheels such as CSR ELITE, with F1 edition wheel.
Consider that in F1 world (and beyond) itself we all have that wheel, and the lack of feedback in the 2015 edition really affect this beautiful game.
FYI, pls consider that is not 100% Codemasters responsibility since the lack of drivers update from Fanatec is one of the reason of the malfunction. Best will be to try to adapt or to open a constructive dialogue between the 2 companies (Codemasters and Fanatec) in order to bette tune the system.
Waiting for further developments, I Wish you all the best.
Steve

Please Make the game graphics compatible with Intel HD Graphics 3000. I know you'll are increasing the graphics but Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 was compatible with HD Graphics 3000 so I believe you'll can also do it.

The new 2016 F1, should be really made according to the Fanatec wheels such as CSR ELITE, with F1 edition wheel.
Consider that in F1 world (and beyond) itself we all have that wheel, and the lack of feedback in the 2015 edition really affect this beautiful game.
FYI, pls consider that is not 100% Codemasters responsibility since the lack of drivers update from Fanatec is one of the reason of the malfunction. Best will be to try to adapt or to open a constructive dialogue between the 2 companies (Codemasters and Fanatec) in order to bette tune the system.
Waiting for further developments, I Wish you all the best.
Steve
Ever heard of hmmm ... Google Translate ? (just a joke :P But sorry I can't really understand the point you are trying to make)

It would be so so great if you would put the Splitscreen Mode back in!

name: callum disher
email: peter.disher@live.co.uk
gamertag: rusty_RAT_69
platform: ps4
I would love to test the new f1 21016 beta as I am a very passionate f1 fan. I have been very excited for this game and would love for codemaster to give me access to the beta. I would love to see the new features of f1 2016 such as making your own driver for career mode, r and d and the safety car. I would highly appreciate if you could get me access to the closed beta... thank you.

Can't wait for this game to come out, everything looks promissing, the expectations are high!

good after noon i havent  been able to ben able to find the page to sumbit my name email adress to apply for being a beta tester for f1 2016 i hope if i was to put it in here sombody will notied it my email is st51use@yahoo.co.uk

Gutted to miss out on the beta. Was sent the link and think I must have missed loading it by minutes :(