Official Football Thread

Just seen that Tito Villanova has passed away, age 45
I knew that he was worse these days and he had a surgery a few days ago.. Really sad news :( 

Bottom of the league and only 1500 (home) tickets remaining for the match on Sunday that is on the telly.

That is support!

Worst home record in the entire football league. 18,000 fans still turn up.

That is support!

Shame the manager is a ****.

Lukedfrt said:

That is support!

I thought we had the worst home record?

fIsince08 said:
Bottom of the league and only 1500 (home) tickets remaining for the match on Sunday that is on the telly.

That is support!

Lukedfrt said:

That is support!

Owning your club

That is support!

fIsince08 said:

Lukedfrt said:

That is support!

Not sure about premier league, we've won 2 at home all season though. I feel for you if you are worse haha 

Lukedfrt said:
fIsince08 said:

Lukedfrt said:

That is support!

Not sure about premier league, we've won 2 at home all season though. I feel for you if you are worse haha 
Na, we're on three. Plus cup games.

Cleverley must have let him shag his wife considering he's still starting. The thing that pisses me off most about Giggs is the way that the media totally treats him completely different to any other player who'd cheated on their partner. Must be something about Man United'd bias too considering they never bring up Rooney's past misdemeanor's. I'm not condoneing what either did, but which is worse. Cheating on the ex-girlfriend of your friend who wasn't even at the club anymore for a few weeks, or cheating with two women including his own brothers wife for 8 years, saw her on the night one of his children was born and paid for her to have an abortion? Yet anytime there's an article brought up about Terry the first thing they mention about him is his past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quI_LkMj4HI

That earned him the right to fuck me if he wanted to.

Provided every season ticket holder goes today, a 49,000 seater stadium will be full in dismal weather to watch a lunchtime kick off match between the two bottom of the league clubs play a match that is on the telly.

That has got to be a record!

I really hope the Glazers do the right thing with regards to the managerial role. They cannot appoint Giggs IMO, the experience is not there and we badly need that experience. That is why we need van Gaal. If van Gaal got rid of the class of '92, people would dislike him quickly though. Giggs to take over in 5 years.

Fair play to Chelsea tactically for the win, but the gamesmanship from the players was despicable. Not to mention Jose 'Only-One-Team-Playing-Football' Mourinho. Can't believe the ref took 92 minutes to give a yellow for the time wasting that started after 60 seconds.

Chelsea are still third in the title race though, lest their fans forget.

City in the driving seat now, 8 more goals and still 3 games left. Liverpool have to literally win like 6-0 in both games to stand a chance if City win the last 3 games.

That mistake will haunt Gerrard forever if they don't win this year and he doesn't win it. 

I can see City winning it now that they have Yaya Toure back. It is theirs to lose, as long as they don't slip up, they will win it. 

For Liverpool, you have to wonder if they've missed their chance and if they'll win again soon. Chelsea will buy a good striker, City will sort out their issues at the back and so will United. Arsenal should get a striker too. They don't have the money to compete with those 4 teams and what if Real Madrid bid like £90 million for Suarez as has been rumored? Put it this way, the top 4 battle could be a 7 way battle next season between the top 7 this season. I reckon Chelsea will win, City 2nd, United 3rd and Arsenal 4th.

Looks like Arsenal will clinch 4th now, Everton are just too far behind. Even if Arsenal lose 1 they will still be a point ahead. Spurs have 2 fairly easy games you'd think, looks like they will take 6th, leaving United 7th.

And Southampton will finish 8th! Really nice to see that.

The champions league next season could hurt them, and it might help United a tad seeing as they aren't in Europe. They might need that benefit to have a good season