Official Football Thread

What a match that transformed into. Brilliant header by Ramos. I wanted Athletico to win coming in toit , but they've been playing so dirty that I now want Real to win it.

Both teams have been dirty. But this is pretty angelic if you compare it to say the Copa Del Rey to last season

Feel sorry for Atletico, didn't deserve to lose 4-1.

Real Madrid now have more titles than Liverpool, Man United and Chelsea combined.

I just realised that Real Madrid were the 1966 UCL champions. It is falling into place for England....

Bales had a few games this season where he's been non existent, but he's still popped up with a goal

#LaDecima!

Bales had a few games this season where he's been non existent, but he's still popped up with a goal

#LaDecima!
that was always pretty good about him his ability to do that in the last few seasons

The ability to turn up for half a season and have all the commentators creaming themselves. Stuck with Andy Townsend on ITV having an accident when he scored tonight. Hope BT do a better job with the CL than ITV. 

EdMa said:
The ability to turn up for half a season and have all the commentators creaming themselves. Stuck with Andy Townsend on ITV having an accident when he scored tonight. Hope BT do a better job with the CL than ITV. 
yeah I watched ITV's coverage as well mostly because I prefer their commentary over Sky's I like watching the league games on Sky but Igenerally think BBC and ITV's commentary are  better but then that's my opinion

Fair enough but I don't know how anyone can prefer them to Sky tbh. 

Mother of feck, athletico did not deserve that........ yet again, money wins as usual. But hey, at least Athletico won the league title, so that's a fantastic consolation for them. As for Real, nothing to say, never expect me to say anything good about them.

Is this the same ITV that cut into an ad at the last World Cup?
Just ITV HD , not ITV.

Ron666 said:
Mother of feck, athletico did not deserve that........ yet again, money wins as usual. But hey, at least Athletico won the league title, so that's a fantastic consolation for them. As for Real, nothing to say, never expect me to say anything good about them.
Go home , you're drunk.

Ron666 said:
Says a "fan" of the team who plans to spend £30 million on an 18 year old. 

EdMa said:
Ron666 said:
Says a "fan" of the team who plans to spend £30 million on an 18 year old. 
That is because of teams like Chelsea, PSG, City and Real inflating the market. Add to that mix that he is English and that is why. Atleast United and Real are spending money they make, unlike the other three who dip into a billionaires back pocket for their money.

If United don't spend £30 million, then City will or Chelsea will. In reality, £12 - £18 Million is more reasonable. 

I just generally prefer his commentating style over Martin's is all I think both are good commentators but it's just a preference