Official Football Thread

Would anyone be interested in a Forum Fantasy Football league on the Premier League website? 

EdMa said:

Would anyone be interested in a Forum Fantasy Football league on the Premier League website? 

I would!

Me too. The prospect of losing in multiple competitions against people from multiple nations excites me.

That must be where the Sun and Daily Mail get their transfer rumours from.

http://babb.telegraph.co.uk/trg/?club_select=&club=Sunderland&tpl=player&jargon1=set+for+sensational+switch+to&jargon2=for+a+fee+rumoured+to+be&player=Eden+Hazard&source=Ace+tells+current+boss%3A+I+want+to+quit&fee=%26pound%3B45.4m#paper

fIsince08 said:

Craig Gordon played for Celtic tonight, surprised no bones in his glass body broke!

Sad story though for Gordon. I really believed he would've been an elite goalkeeper, had he stayed fit. Probably the best reflexes I've ever seen.

Only 31, playing in the CL, plenty time for a big move.

Strachan's got a cracking battle for the Scotland goalkeeper spot. Gordon, McGregor and Marshall

Only 31, playing in the CL, plenty time for a big move.

Strachan's got a cracking battle for the Scotland goalkeeper spot. Gordon, McGregor and Marshall

This is partly why I think it's a sad story though. We signed him for £9 million and in his last season before Defoe left his foot in he was awesome, if he kept fit who knows how he would've ended up.

Ok then @Platy‌, I've created a fantasy league on the premier league website, the code is this: 2414098-520169

I was about to set up it now, but thanks Chris.

Is it possible to set it up to be a head to head league. like a normal league. Basically you play one other league member every week and who ever get's the most points that week wins. 

EdMa said:

I was about to set up it now, but thanks Chris.

Is it possible to set it up to be a head to head league. like a normal league. Basically you play one other league member every week and who ever get's the most points that week wins. 

Sorry Ed, it can't be changed. If you want to set up another then I don't mind closing this one.

Nah it's fine man, can you not change the settings at all? If not dw.