Official Football Thread

What's wrong with giving you're real name? Unless it's Adolf Hitler, then I completely understand.  Who's Mark Brophy? 

And this is why we need Vidal and 2 more CB's. Ed Woodward needs to be fired if we don't sign anyone else.

I knew it. I said we still need players weeks ago, someone I know said we didn't, clearly we do. Fletcher is simply not good enough, Young and Nani never will be good enough and Fellaini is still awful.

We do have 10 injuries though

Too lazy to make a second account because the other has my real name so I won't be joining

Why? My name is Chris Hughes, why would you be scared to share your name? Lol

Cheers Bojan, Mata, De Gea, Nugent. That first week could not have gone worse tbh. Thought about putting Sigurdsson in, went for Mata instead. 

How likely is Nugent to score a few this year? Doesn't he take your penalties? 

Think Knockaert takes the penalties since I still remember 2 years ago when he missed against watford on 90th in play offs :( As for me I got 0 since I posted them at 3:15 :p

Unless LvG gets atleast one quality defender, anyone who gets past United's midfield is gonna score, simple as that. Today the team played like a bunch of college footballers, poor crosses, mispasses, some horrible defending(Jones was excellent though) and they thoroughly deserved the loss. The only positive that I saw was their attacking mentality th

roughout second half, somewhat which was missing last season.

I got 0 since I made my team at 3:15EdMa said:

Cheers Bojan, Mata, De Gea, Nugent. That first week could not have gone worse tbh. Thought about putting Sigurdsson in, went for Mata instead. 

How likely is Nugent to score a few this year? Doesn't he take your penalties? 

Knockaert does I believe. Still remember him miss that one against watford on 90th min 2 years ago D: