Official Football Thread

Also bottled it when Nugent pulled Falcao back when he could have been in for a 1vs1....

Tbh, that ref is pretty crap. The reffing standards are dropping down there.....

The ref was awful. McNair did not do it on purpose, lets be honest here. The pulling on Falcao was deliberate and should have been punished though.

3 U21's on the bench? Cute......

Fancy James Wilson to get a goal, hopefully he does....

Lots of speculation going on as to why we had 3 on the bench. Robson was planned. Officially Altidore was missing because Gus wanted two defenders on the bench (Robson and Beadling). Unofficially he was dropped so that he isn't cup tied and can be sold more easily...

Mannone was officially ill today so Stryjek (fifth choice as Pickford and Dixon are out on loan) had to take to the bench. However, a lot of people are saying he stormed out when he found out he wasn't playing, which would explain why it took so long to release the team...

Also bottled it when Nugent pulled Falcao back when he could have been in for a 1vs1....

Tbh, that ref is pretty crap. The reffing standards are dropping down there.....
He's a premier league ref though bud, which is shocking!  Anyone saying the hand ball wasn't on purpose is delusional, he controlled the ball with it by patting it down.

Can't get the pics to work again, but here's a link of me, my crutches and my bother on TV (the back of my head anyway), I have the Christmas yeovil hat And Gary coat on, and my brother has the big ears. o:). 

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/hughesyboozy/imagejpg1.jpg

I want Villa at home in the next round, or someone like Chelsea away. We better not get a shit game aha

So Shaw and Rafael are injured. 

LvG needs to change his training, they are both prone to injury, but this is beyond a joke now. We can't compete with injuries like this.

AMS97KRR said:
So Shaw and Rafael are injured. 

LvG needs to change his training, they are both prone to injury, but this is beyond a joke now. We can't compete with injuries like this.
And another player broke his cheek bone I think, when Moore and McNair I think head butted each other going for the ball. It looked nasty :#

Possibly home to Palace, just need to get the job done in the replay. I'd take a loss in the replay if it meant promotion though.

Do they not have bins at the stadium of light? Can hardly see the game cause of all the rubbish getting in the way

Do they not have bins at the stadium of light? Can hardly see the game cause of all the rubbish getting in the way
The bins are full of our players, ran out of room for any more rubbish.

fIsince08 said:
The bins are full of our players, ran out of room for any more rubbish.
that's exactly what I thought :p

Apparently we might be swapping Altidore for Defoe, if we pull that off then Lee Congerton is the best sporting director ever!

P off Mario http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2905889/Sunderland-f-g-coldest-city-ve-f-g-played-blasts-Liverpool-striker-Mario-Balotelli.html

fIsince08 said:
Really? I mean, really?
https://twitter.com/Oddschanger/status/554702139340382209
yeah even I know it was A as it was on the news and everything