Official Football Thread

Also pretty much making free money. As when Gary Johnson was sacked Sky bet had 3/1 for Terry Skiverton to become the manager. At that point I already knew he was given the job, so I'll be making around £70. I should've posted about it here for anyone that wanted to make easy money. B)

I'm starting to get a bit sick of Falcao now...He's missed a sitter, if he's scored that we could have won.

Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Can't believe you lost to a team that we easily beat, I know the cup is different but still..... :p
2-0 down with 4 minutes to go, takes a defender off and replaces him with... a defender! He's clueless and lost the plot, never taking the blame himself. He's a one way ticket to relegation!

fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Can't believe you lost to a team that we easily beat, I know the cup is different but still..... :p
2-0 down with 4 minutes to go, takes a defender off and replaces him with... a defender! He's clueless and lost the plot, never taking the blame himself. He's a one way ticket to relegation!
Really does seem like Gary Johnson, as he often did that by the time he'd lost the plot. I would hate to see Sunderland go down though. You have some good players, so it's obvious they aren't being used properly.

Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Really does seem like Gary Johnson, as he often did that by the time he'd lost the plot. I would hate to see Sunderland go down though. You have some good players, so it's obvious they aren't being used properly.
The players were partly to blame today, tbh I think they're the main reason we go through so many managers.

John O'Shea is epic! Young shoots low towards goal, Sheasy dives and deflects the ball onto the bar and out.

fIsince08 said:
I bleep said it, didn't I.  :#

You do know mods are meant to set an example? :p 

Edit: I've had to edit my post as it shows the F word that you used lol.

In all seriousness, how did the ref send the wrong man off? Can't wait to see that on MOTD.

Hughesy said:
In all seriousness, how did the ref send the wrong man off? Can't wait to see that on MOTD.
Both were chasing back to try and stop Falcao. O'Shea pulled him down and Brown kinda calttered into him a bit as well. Linesman said it was Brown who did it.

Platy said:

Wrong decision but not awful given how close they both were to the play.
I can see why the linesman gave that as Brown.

Well, we got Brown's card rescinded but Johnson has been suspended after being arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting an underage girl...

Think its pretty poor that he's been named already..... 

Either he and the girl get named or neither get named because regardless of the outcome, its gonna stick with him

Either he and the girl get named or neither get named because regardless of the outcome, its gonna stick with him
I've always thought that, because even if you get found not guilty it still sticks with you.

Exactly, regardless of fame or not you should either name both or neither. Really it should be neither until there is a charge or release tbh.

Not looking forward to tonight.

fIsince08 said:

Exactly, regardless of fame or not you should either name both or neither. Really it should be neither until there is a charge or release tbh.

Wonder how Hull fans are going to be..... :#

Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:

Wonder how Hull fans are going to be..... :#
Wonder how Sunderland fans are going to be, really can't work out our formation tonight...
I've spoken to Luke Ball on twitter (Kevin's son) and he says 4-4-2 with Rodwell drifting wide/cutting in. Gus is either a genius or insane.