Official Football Thread

Hughesy said:
Can't believe the team who went upto the Championship with us two years ago are now champions, and going to the premier league!
Don't worry it's likely that within a couple of years you'll be playing them again :p
I very much doubt it, Bournemouth have a £600m sugar daddy so have money to spend. 

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Can't believe the team who went upto the Championship with us two years ago are now champions, and going to the premier league!
Don't worry it's likely that within a couple of years you'll be playing them again :p
I very much doubt it, Bournemouth have a £600m sugar daddy so have money to spend. 
maybe but if it's not spent in the right area's then it doesn't matter. They'll need to use it correctly to stand any chance.

So far they have, they've built a great academy and brought in youth. They have a very good young manager, and a club that is now run properly. Not always been the case as they went into liquidation, but the new owner seems to know how to run a football club.

John O'Shea loses his record of playing every minute of every match this season with 4 1/2 games to go. Coates and Vergini our backline, joy of joys!

The Rangers fans are a cute bunch :LLLLLLLLL

http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.php?id=files/49/bc/49bc3a39b51e98ec2103144d7b84212e.png

2-1 up! Gomez scores a second penalty and Ward-Prowse is given a straight red!

United have dominated but you can't moan at a team doing this, if they win then playing that way is what works for them. WBA are very lucky to be winning, and United missing a penalty :joy: 

Of course I don't blame them, but it is so bad to watch. And the thing that annoys me is how lucky that goal was. We don't even deserve to lose, but we will anyway. God knows why RvP took that. 

And he has brought Falcao on now too...

At this rate, I could see us not winning again this season. Lack penetration and poor tactics. We are just doing the same thing for 90 minutes. Now we have 2 strikers in midfield. A guy who has scored 4 goals all season has been brought on to score. 

Damn, Franchise are going to be promoted to the Championship :tired_face: 

Would love it if Brentford made it to the Premier League. Had Watford, Bournemouth and Brentford as my favorites about 10 games back and got two out of three right.

Busy summer for Yeovil, the new manager has certainly made a statement :o http://www.ytfc.net/news/article/paul-sturrock-begins-a-new-era-at-huish-park-2448173.aspx

As it stands we now only have two contracted players (and a third but he's injured for a long time, Simon Gillet) and two who've had contracts offered who I hope stay. The rest have been shown the door, most a season too late IMO.

And of course, Brentford loses at home to Middlesbrough... Fine, then I pick Norwich if Brentford can't get a miracle win at the Riverside.

Or Ipswich. Just not Middlesbrough, always had seen them as a boring club.

This is awful from the Blackpool owner, can't imagine the Yeovil board doing something like this.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-32348363

So he actually sued people over comments made on an internet forum? And he won? Are they mad? 

Jiggy said:
So he actually sued people over comments made on an internet forum? And he won? Are they mad? 
And it's against an oap who has no money.... There is a crowd funding thing going on to help the old guy out. I was going to post about this on Twitter, but I'm afraid he'll sue me :joy: 

mike96 said:
From now on be careful regarding what you say here people. :p
Im going to sue you Mike, you stuck your tongue out at me. :joy: Crazy though isn't it. Will he now sue all the fans that protested on the pitch the other day meaning the game was abandoned...

Come on Naarwich!

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Norwich_City

Holy damn, check out that first part under general overview :L 

Shock, Tommy Smith and the rest of the teams inability to defend has cost us again. Been like this for about 10 years.

I meant cost us a goal, Tommy Smith is awful cost us so many points.

Hughesy said:
This is awful from the Blackpool owner, can't imagine the Yeovil board doing something like this.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-32348363
No idea how that man is still in charge, disgraceful that the FA haven't done anything.