Official Football Thread

All of this De Gea talk on Twitter makes me nervous. I love that guy, he's such a good keeper...Sick of being a Real Madrid feeder club/league.

AMS97KRR said:
All of this De Gea talk on Twitter makes me nervous. I love that guy, he's such a good keeper...Sick of being a Real Madrid feeder club/league.
Tbf Valdes is not a bad replacement.

fIsince08 said:
AMS97KRR said:
Tbf Valdes is not a bad replacement.
Yeah he is decent, if he reaches his Barca heights. But De Gea is so good. He has won us so many points...I'll be devastated if he leaves.

Wow if Ipswich win  :o Yes they cheated, but got punished twice with a red and penalty. Really want them to go through.

And as soon as I say that, Norwich score again :dizzy: 

The last day of the 2008/09 season saw Newcastle relegated playing a team in Claret and Blue, Hull play Man United and Sunderland play Chelsea.

Please, God, let history repeat itself?

Some Madrid fan on twitter thinks they'll get De Gea for £14 Million :L 

If we did that, I would literally be the most angry human being alive. I'd lose all respect for the club if they did that. 

I'd rather we let him go for free. 

Well this is weird, Chelsea V Sunderland is FTV on Sky 1. Don't think that's happened before!

Will be interesting to see how Teddy Sheringham gets on next season in his first managerial job. I always thought he'd make a good manager given he was quite an intelligent player. Always put himself in the right spots for maximum effect for goalscoring  Jurgen Kllinsmann was like that as well.

No way was that a penalty, but oh well. I'm pleased to see Steve Bruce relegated but I'm foaming Newcastle have finished above us.

Arsenal 4-1 against west Bromwich. Praying for that result against Aston Villa

Juice29 said:
Just so I'm clear.... What team does everyone support?
Man United and England :)  

I also follow Norwich, but I am not a "fan". I was born there, so yeah...

Juice29 said:
Just so I'm clear.... What team does everyone support?
exactly what my sig says I support Spurs and England

Arsenal fan. Look forward to the banter :joy:

Paa you lot are glory hunters, I'm a Yeovil fan :p 2 years ago we had the best spell in the clubs history, sadly since then we've been relegated two seasons in a row :( New manager now so I'm looking forward to the new season to start, hopefully get promoted back to league 1 or at least a boring mid table...

I support Dunfermline who were one of the best teams in the UK in the 60's

Follow a few larger teams too, but Dunfermline are my team 

Yeah I was born in North London so I chose Arsenal not (insert annoying pun) best season yet in my opinion since the 'Invincible's'

Juice29 said:
Yeah I was born in North London so I chose Arsenal not (insert annoying pun) best season yet in my opinion since the 'Invincible's'

Spurs is really my family's team my whole family supports them at least my dad did when he was alive and my brother does as well. Not the be4st of seasons for us but I would say it was an average one.