Sign in to follow this  

Official Football Thread

fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
We won a game of football! :love: 

How does it feel? I've forgotten.
Lol, I don't quite know what to do with myself. It's been so long :D

@fIsince08 This is the goal that won it for us, it was a cracker! We also had the youngest ever player to play for us in the Football league at 17 years old, due to having 6-7 midfielders out so a youth player came in. 

Thats if you can get the crap C5 player to work.... Think I'll have to post it once it's on YouTube as the video won't play, for me anyway...
https://twitter.com/footballon5/status/645348127008882688

Really annoyed with Diego Costa. But most of all the referee. How come he wasn't sent off? I mean he pushed, slapped and got in peoples faces. Then he whinges like a baby when someone walks into him. Absolutely a disgusting player.

Thought I'd post a video of this cracker using YouTube as C5 player is a bit crap http://youtu.be/cOgLNPjWV9I

Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:
Today is the day, bring on the dirty villa ********!! 
So how did that turn out? :joy: 
Pretty good, matched them for 90 minutes! Not bad for a team that cost less than a million  :#

They seem to think they've won the cup though...

Lukedfrt said:
Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:
Pretty good, matched them for 90 minutes! Not bad for a team that cost less than a million  :#

Don't worry, you will be in the Premier League next year, and Villa will be in the Championship.

Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:
Hughesy said:
Lukedfrt said:

Don't worry, you will be in the Premier League next year, and Villa will be in the Championship.
I hope so! 

Not suprised we lost yesterday, but there were some dodgy decisions. I need to see the penalty from another angle because I'm not convinced by it. Borini scored a perfectly valid equaliser, but Roger East ruled it out for a "foul" on the defender. He made some shocking decisions, but once again it was the midfield/defence that let us down. Cattermole, Borini and Yedlin showed great class yesterday.

Rewatched the penalty and it was outside the box, regardless of whether it was a foul or not.

And we had to brats run on the pitch. Our stewards are useless, rugby tackles didn't work.

Surprised we managed to win I'd have thought if there was going to be a 4-1 scoreline it would have gone the other way. I'll take it I don't know how we did it but I'll take it. At least it'll be worth watching MOTD tonight.

Hughesy said:
Thanks @Lukedfrt Birmingham losing has cost me £150 on a 6 game accu :rage: 
They cost me a lot of money! Drowning my sorrows until 5 this morning aha...

Such a bad performance yesterday though

Looks like the so called special one is losing his special touch.
I don't suppose you have seen his interview after the game on Sky? He had a meltdown, asked 1 question and gave a seven minute answer. He basically pleaded to keep his job :joy: 

For those of you that haven't, here it is, it is brilliant lol Skip to 3:20 for the part where he pleads to keep his job
http://youtu.be/R53frx5bC0g

Harry Redknapp has told Klopp to join Sunderland rather than Liverpool, for once I agree with him :joy: 

@Lukedfrt 

I didn't know you were responsible for putting the name on the badge of the new Birmingham kits.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/12/fan-complains-as-birmingham-city-manage-to-spell-their-own-name-wrong-on-a-kit-5435321/

Haha, Cabrini are shocking, the kit was released like 2 months late... And they definitely shouldn't have hired me  :p