Official Football Thread

Vladd11 said:
The OP goal is awesome, wow. When it was and who played?
PSG v Anderlecht. Zlatan Ibrahimovic with the goal.

This is disgusting, I don't know who runs the UEFA Euro account but wow..... :flushed: 
https://twitter.com/uefaeuro/status/676471846619979777

For some reason even though the link is there when I edit it, it doesn't show up. Have the they stopped tweets from showing on here? This place just gets better and better.....Not! Here's a pic of the tweet instead 

Edit: Maybe they have deleted the tweet or something which is why it's not showing up here, as posted one in the stuff thread ok. 

https://twitter.com/uefaeuro/status/676471846619979777

Don't do automated tweets like that, someone out there will find a way to horribly abuse it.

Speaking of abuse, Mourinho got sacked.

Tweeted a picture showing the ball clearly hit the Cardiff player in the face and Birmingham shouldn't have been given a penalty, this was the response I got https://twitter.com/reegan_taylor1/status/677951865804431361

Yea I have no idea either :joy: 

I was at the match today and it was quite exciting! We're still in trouble though. Villa's players were a disgrace, they didn't try and went straight down the tunnel at full time without acknowledging the fans. The Villa fans waited outside the main entrance after the game and chanted "you're not fit to wear the shirt" and "you're a bunch of effing cowards".

Haha, can't wait to see "The pride of the midlands" playing in the championship next season!!

Villa looked brutal today, as good as down, have been for a few weeks

Indeed they've been on borrowed time for a while getting worse and worse.

fIsince08 said:
I was at the match today and it was quite exciting! We're still in trouble though. Villa's players were a disgrace, they didn't try and went straight down the tunnel at full time without acknowledging the fans. The Villa fans waited outside the main entrance after the game and chanted "you're not fit to wear the shirt" and "you're a bunch of effing cowards".
Not just that but the Villa boss refused to shake hands with big Sam.

Yeovil and Sunderland winning on the same day, the world is going to implode :joy: 

Juice29 said:
It's nice to see Arsenal at the top.Can I darw to dream. Probably not...
No they will choke as always  :p.        

Exeter score direct from a freekick, to be fair Bogdan has been on a downward spiral since he/Bolton played us in the Championship. The reaction from our radio commentator and former players says it all really :joy: 
http://youtu.be/UYZjxd6pmh0

Juice29 said:
@fIsince08 I found out the result from yesterday. My condolences
Probably for the best tbh. IF we stay up and are finally able to go about the mid-table mediocrity we dream of, we can go on a good cup run.

Of course, we had two good cup runs a few seasons ago and stayed up, so it can be done!

@Lukedfrt enjoy the useless donkey Will Buckley. Had one good game for us and that's about it!

Jordan Pickford is brilliant! It could've been 8-1 without him today.

Hopefully Rowett will get the best out of him.

Can't believe we beat Derby 3-0 at the ipro, massive win!!