Official Football Thread

Good                                               

Hughesy said:
Good                                               
Don't know abou ttha tbecause a ttimes I've felt that England have needed to scrap a bit for results and Sam is good at getting his teams to scrap for them. It's one of the main reasons why I was quite happy he got the job. Still we've got to hope that things get better without him now.

Jordan Pickford has replaced Tom Heaton in the England squad, great news for Sunderland! This is the first time I can remember us having a player in the England squad. I know he won't play, but still it's quite exciting! I bet Defoe kicks him in for stealing his call up  :D

lol @ Manchester United
lol @ Pogba
lol @ Zlatan
lol @ Mourinho
lol @ Tottenham
lol @ Arsenal who are still going to lose to these fools in the next two games

Imagine being 2-0 in the FA cup against a no league team, then a player who's had bad discipline all season on a yellow and final warning not being subbed, then gets sent off and we draw 2-2..... Absolute shambles

Thought that the relegation battle was looking very clear as to who the inferior teams in this league were. But West Ham is trying hard to be next level shit here too and then there is Palace who probably scored the least amount of points in the calendar year and Leicester who is on a reverse madness. So many bad teams this season.

A year in football is a long time. This time last year we were bottom of the football league looking like we would become a non league team. A year later we are in the play-offs of League 2 :D I don't expect to finish 6th, but after the free fall from the Championship to league 2 year on year its a nice improvement

Well we just beat league 1 MK Dons 4-1 in the cup, 9 goals in 2 games, the team is on fire. It's in the cup that nobody cares about, but beating the franchise is always a great feeling after they stole a football club :D

What a game yesterday! I think we should have won, Defoe missed one on one with Mignolet and then Borini's follow-up was shockingly bad. I might be being greedy but we also should've had a third penalty as well, the whole ground saw it strike Can's arm.

Great atmosphere too, there was 46,500 there yesterday. That's the fullest I've ever seen the stadium and the noise was deafening, I had the Liverpool supporters to my right and the South (noisy) stand to my left and it was brilliant.

@fIsince08 

Look at this

https://twitter.com/YTFCArchive/status/816325293963145216

Hughesy said:
@fIsince08 

Look at this

https://twitter.com/YTFCArchive/status/816325293963145216
You'd probably do it again if you played us this season...

Anyone else thought it was embarrassing seeing Giroud celebrate an equalizer away gainst Bournemouth with 5 minutes on the clock?

Is there a league code to join Codemasters Fantasy Football as I would like to add myself to a league if there is one?

Ipswich have signed a player that couldn't even score for us.. He's tall yet rubbish in the air. Good luck with that... He's a nice bloke though and it was his first professional club as we got him from a local team, so maybe he'll come good.

https://twitter.com/Official_ITFC/status/820320512442302465

I hope Ryan Mason makes a full recovery, pretty shocking stuff. Did great for us when on loan from Spurs.
https://youtu.be/3M5bYLK1q1w

All I have to say is that yesterday afternoon was the worst 3 minutes of my life.
Talk about a rollercoaster of emotions!