Jump to content Jump to content

Official Football Thread

3 U21's on the bench? Cute......

Fancy James Wilson to get a goal, hopefully he does....

Lots of speculation going on as to why we had 3 on the bench. Robson was planned. Officially Altidore was missing because Gus wanted two defenders on the bench (Robson and Beadling). Unofficially he was dropped so that he isn't cup tied and can be sold more easily...

Mannone was officially ill today so Stryjek (fifth choice as Pickford and Dixon are out on loan) had to take to the bench. However, a lot of people are saying he stormed out when he found out he wasn't playing, which would explain why it took so long to release the team...
Also bottled it when Nugent pulled Falcao back when he could have been in for a 1vs1....

Tbh, that ref is pretty crap. The reffing standards are dropping down there.....
He's a premier league ref though bud, which is shocking!  Anyone saying the hand ball wasn't on purpose is delusional, he controlled the ball with it by patting it down.
Can't get the pics to work again, but here's a link of me, my crutches and my bother on TV (the back of my head anyway), I have the Christmas yeovil hat And Gary coat on, and my brother has the big ears. o:). 

http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r577/hughesyboozy/imagejpg1.jpg
AMS97KRR said:
So Shaw and Rafael are injured. 

LvG needs to change his training, they are both prone to injury, but this is beyond a joke now. We can't compete with injuries like this.
And another player broke his cheek bone I think, when Moore and McNair I think head butted each other going for the ball. It looked nasty :#

Apparently we might be swapping Altidore for Defoe, if we pull that off then Lee Congerton is the best sporting director ever!

P off Mario http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2905889/Sunderland-f-g-coldest-city-ve-f-g-played-blasts-Liverpool-striker-Mario-Balotelli.html