Jump to content Jump to content

Official Football Thread


Recommended Posts

Also pretty much making free money. As when Gary Johnson was sacked Sky bet had 3/1 for Terry Skiverton to become the manager. At that point I already knew he was given the job, so I'll be making around £70. I should've posted about it here for anyone that wanted to make easy money. B)
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Can't believe you lost to a team that we easily beat, I know the cup is different but still..... :p
2-0 down with 4 minutes to go, takes a defender off and replaces him with... a defender! He's clueless and lost the plot, never taking the blame himself. He's a one way ticket to relegation!
Link to post
Share on other sites
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Can't believe you lost to a team that we easily beat, I know the cup is different but still..... :p
2-0 down with 4 minutes to go, takes a defender off and replaces him with... a defender! He's clueless and lost the plot, never taking the blame himself. He's a one way ticket to relegation!
Really does seem like Gary Johnson, as he often did that by the time he'd lost the plot. I would hate to see Sunderland go down though. You have some good players, so it's obvious they aren't being used properly.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Can't believe you lost to a team that we easily beat, I know the cup is different but still..... :p
2-0 down with 4 minutes to go, takes a defender off and replaces him with... a defender! He's clueless and lost the plot, never taking the blame himself. He's a one way ticket to relegation!
Really does seem like Gary Johnson, as he often did that by the time he'd lost the plot. I would hate to see Sunderland go down though. You have some good players, so it's obvious they aren't being used properly.
The players were partly to blame today, tbh I think they're the main reason we go through so many managers.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Think its pretty poor that he's been named already..... 



Either he and the girl get named or neither get named because regardless of the outcome, its gonna stick with him
I've always thought that, because even if you get found not guilty it still sticks with you.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
Think its pretty poor that he's been named already..... 



Either he and the girl get named or neither get named because regardless of the outcome, its gonna stick with him
Exactly, regardless of fame or not you should either name both or neither. Really it should be neither until there is a charge or release tbh.

Not looking forward to tonight.
Link to post
Share on other sites
fIsince08 said:
Think its pretty poor that he's been named already..... 



Either he and the girl get named or neither get named because regardless of the outcome, its gonna stick with him
Exactly, regardless of fame or not you should either name both or neither. Really it should be neither until there is a charge or release tbh.

Not looking forward to tonight.
Wonder how Hull fans are going to be..... :#
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Think its pretty poor that he's been named already..... 



Either he and the girl get named or neither get named because regardless of the outcome, its gonna stick with him
Exactly, regardless of fame or not you should either name both or neither. Really it should be neither until there is a charge or release tbh.

Not looking forward to tonight.
Wonder how Hull fans are going to be..... :#
Wonder how Sunderland fans are going to be, really can't work out our formation tonight...
I've spoken to Luke Ball on twitter (Kevin's son) and he says 4-4-2 with Rodwell drifting wide/cutting in. Gus is either a genius or insane.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...