Jump to content Jump to content

Official Football Thread

Also pretty much making free money. As when Gary Johnson was sacked Sky bet had 3/1 for Terry Skiverton to become the manager. At that point I already knew he was given the job, so I'll be making around £70. I should've posted about it here for anyone that wanted to make easy money. B)
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Can't believe you lost to a team that we easily beat, I know the cup is different but still..... :p
2-0 down with 4 minutes to go, takes a defender off and replaces him with... a defender! He's clueless and lost the plot, never taking the blame himself. He's a one way ticket to relegation!
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Can't believe you lost to a team that we easily beat, I know the cup is different but still..... :p
2-0 down with 4 minutes to go, takes a defender off and replaces him with... a defender! He's clueless and lost the plot, never taking the blame himself. He's a one way ticket to relegation!
Really does seem like Gary Johnson, as he often did that by the time he'd lost the plot. I would hate to see Sunderland go down though. You have some good players, so it's obvious they aren't being used properly.
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Poyet out.
Really does seem like Gary Johnson, as he often did that by the time he'd lost the plot. I would hate to see Sunderland go down though. You have some good players, so it's obvious they aren't being used properly.
The players were partly to blame today, tbh I think they're the main reason we go through so many managers.
Think its pretty poor that he's been named already..... 

Either he and the girl get named or neither get named because regardless of the outcome, its gonna stick with him
I've always thought that, because even if you get found not guilty it still sticks with you.

Either he and the girl get named or neither get named because regardless of the outcome, its gonna stick with him
Exactly, regardless of fame or not you should either name both or neither. Really it should be neither until there is a charge or release tbh.

Not looking forward to tonight.
fIsince08 said:

Exactly, regardless of fame or not you should either name both or neither. Really it should be neither until there is a charge or release tbh.

Wonder how Hull fans are going to be..... :#
Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:

Wonder how Hull fans are going to be..... :#
Wonder how Sunderland fans are going to be, really can't work out our formation tonight...
I've spoken to Luke Ball on twitter (Kevin's son) and he says 4-4-2 with Rodwell drifting wide/cutting in. Gus is either a genius or insane.