Sign in to follow this  

Autosport Time trial leaderboards.

Its been exactly 4 weeks.  I know in programmers time this is very short, but considering I purchased the game specifically for time trial I think it only fair you tell us precisely how long we must be forced to wait.

kubica4 said:

an I bet you wont b able to post a laptime tothe lleaderboards from the online playlist or any game type nah cos forza is the king they make there game less work to play an in return there games get played !!!!!!!   Grid is hard fukkin work like a job!!!!    Basically CM has made a racing game an not taken any ov the features from the 2 most successful console racing games!!!!!    Pgr4 an forza both games at there prime where played for thousands ov dollar's hundreds ov thousands in forzas case !!!!!      An they totally ignore the ground work ov these ground breaking titles FAIL <3

forza is more user friendly and more cars and more things to do the only thing grid has better is open wheel and wtcc 

Its been exactly 4 weeks.  I know in programmers time this is very short, but considering I purchased the game specifically for time trial I think it only fair you tell us precisely how long we must be forced to wait.

exactly my reason too, i love the tt events on gran turismo so am hoping codies get this right on grid. just want to have a tt mode, pick a track, then set a time and compare with leaders etc etc

and then codies go and release DLC before fixing the game. at least we know where their priorities lie.. more interested in releasing DLC rather than fixing the bloody game

can i remind everyone that patches need to be checked via Sony and Microsoft therefore that the reason for the hold up, waiting on them to give the thumbs up

MrPicksterMember New Car Smell

July 15

I really don't want this thread to turn into a slagging off the game thread. That was not the purpose of it. I love the game and have had many hours of fun playing it. I know a great bunch of guys that play it and play fair so I have had some great online races without getting rammed off the track by assholes.

I really think it's a great game. The only thing missing IMHO is the Leaderboards hence this thread. Please can we not turn it into some bitter argument of it being rubbish. I would hate for the thread to be deleted due to it as I am hoping for an update from Loore.

To me there is nothing better than working your way up the leaderboards in time trial bettering your time by tenths of seconds or hundredths even! I remember in the original Grid I managed to get into the top 10 in a couple and it was a great feeling. I put in some serious hours doing it and I think it's a key factor to making a game last longer. I strongly believe that is "one" of the reasons Grid 2 died such a quick death..Lack of leaderboards.

Hopefully this one will be different. I love the handling, I love the tracks and cars. Leaderboards to me will just finish the game off perfectly.

Paul.

==============

I totally agree with your comments this is such a good game and it’s a shame to see it getting slammed in this thread. The lack of Time Trial leaderboards is definitely something that they really need to address asap as they did promise it would be with us shortly after release. My concern is that I haven’t seen any mention of it being added in the first patch which we are currently waiting for. If that’s the case we still have a looong wait ahead of us.

Apologies for the incorrect way of quoting posts but it doesn’t seem to be working correctly for me :/

I got to say it's a real kick in the balls that they have released DLC before fixing something they pulled just before release. Not the right way of going about things in my eyes and pretty disrespectful. 

totally agree mrpickster, well at least we now know where their priorities lie.

Sadly, Im sure it will still suffer from the, "everyone is 21st position glitch" God, I hope not.  I want a proper leaderboard and hope it actually says Im 123rd out of however many actually played.  I really want to know if Im 123rd out of 150 or am I 123rd out of 23,000.  Much difference.

Yeah Jerry, I have been doing a lot of the Racenet challenges lately, I managed 180ish on the Lancia one but 180 out of what? It's a bit annoying.

What was ya time? I got a 39.528. Am sure I could have improved a little more but was busy online racing with friends.

Add me to your friends list if you like Jerry, we can at least compare times in the challenges. My Steam name is paulpicks21

Paul.

Shameless bump! Any updates Loore?

Will it be included in the next patch?

Paul.

Yes it's in the next patch. I've pushed the team for an update this morning regarding when we think it'll be rolling out.

I dont have my ps3 on right now, but as I recall 39.1 something.

I keep forgetting this is not just a PC forum. Forget about the steam thing then lol. 

yeh we really need 2-3 sub forums. for pc and for consoles etc.

Paul.

I had a reply from a tweet asking about the Time Trial and was told that it 'should' be included in the forthcoming patch.

Hammerpgh62 said:

Paul.

I had a reply from a tweet asking about the Time Trial and was told that it 'should' be included in the forthcoming patch.

Thanks. Loore posted here earlier before you saying that it will be in the next patch.