Jump to content Jump to content

Autosport Time trial leaderboards.

Hi,

So I read an article a while back just before release of the game which (and I quote) says -

"Codemasters is set to release GRID Autosport tomorrow, unfortunately they ran into a snag with the time trial leaderboards. They are hoping to have it patched shortly after release."

Doe's anyone have any updates on this? I am really looking forward to setting some good laptimes on the leaderboards.

Paul.

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully someone from Codemasters will reply at some point. The only info I could find was that they had to pull them just before the game was released and that they would be added shortly after release.

Running on the PC mate.
Thanks for the replies. Hopefully someone from Codemasters will reply at some point. The only info I could find was that they had to pull them just before the game was released and that they would be added shortly after release.

Running on the PC mate.
They normally reply, and at least give you a don't know yet. You need to give them a bump, like this :

@Loore

Yeah, like Racenet Challenges. You can see if you beat your mate or the top 20 in the world and that's it! Not good. Is it really that hard to tell us exactly what place we are in the world and out of how many?
It's been in pretty much every single racing game I have ever owned bar Grid 2.

Please just give us some normal leaderboards. Or at least a response as to what is happening. I hope Codies is not trying to brush the leaderboards under the carpet and hope everyone forgot about them.
This game is a joke!!!!!!!! Half a second up on my 11th place time in the open wheel challenge take the last corner to find a fukkin car spun out in the middle ov the track :/ smash wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why hav 8 cars on track at the same time as you an then run them 10 seconds off platinum pace pathetic tracks 55seconds long !!!!!!!!