Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What font do they use?

Title says it all really. I mean, if you can't get your point across in a simple title then I think you failed at making a title. How does that make you feel? I mean, I feel fine because I can sum up my question in a title, but you, oh, you decadent portrayer of words you, ye whom so eloquently tries, but so hopelessly, miserably, inevitably fails to get your point across in a simple and cohesive manner. Oh, you know what we all skip and gloss over, our only defense against your needlessly long descriptor post, but you do not let that stop you, "Nay, good Sir" you utter as you continue to fluently type inaccuracies and points that need not discussing. You shall not be infringed, because this is your moment to shine, shine so brightly, like the lost little piece of tinder alone in the dark corner of the international world wide web. But without you, you patron saint of wasting peoples precious time they weren't going to use effectively anyway, oh, where would we be? The answer is out there somewhere, shrouded in deep darkness, stretching it's soft welcoming hands toward you, straining to be brought in to the light, begging for it to be found! But, you may ask, what of my little tinder? With a spark, just one little spark of imagination and creativity, your tinder lights aflame, with the combined brightness of maybe 2 or 3 birthday cake candles! As your light shines dimly, the Answer is revealed to you, and at last, you have reached a cohesive statement, summing up your question in a meaningful manner, so simply, so beautifully, so eloquently that anyone could understand it, even you! YOU HAVE ACHIEVED A PURPOSE! A literary one anyways,  but I congratulate you Good Sir, you connoisseur of ye olde pointless posts, and of new meanings and purpose that are easy to understand! YOU HAVE MADE IT! To the top of the thread page, but small goals make you feel good regardless, as you check your inbox and there it is, alone, lost, confused, a response to your question, and as soon as you find it it leaps with joy! Your cohesive and precise question hath been answered!

Two thick lines of Columbia's finest, straight off the computer desk.... :D

Who are "they"?

In all seriousness though, I had the same issue not so long ago with DR. Comes out the font used in-game is Revolution Gothic Light.

Who are "they"?

In all seriousness though, I had the same issue not so long ago with DR. Comes out the font used in-game is Revolution Gothic Light.
Isn't it in combination with Source Sans?

Who are "they"?

Is it a windows default? A quick google gives me some page and they want $20 for it.