Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

more force feed back on T300 on ps4 please

When will the problem with the FFB be solved. The game is released since 05-04-2016 and the ffb on my t150 is still too weak.
When will codemasters finally give a solutions for this major issue. I'm not waiting any longer
Then the only option is to sell the game, i believe it's a great game, however if its not playable with the ffb i don't need it any more

Tomorrow this customer group has been waiting patiently for 10 weeks to play the game. With no hope on a near future fix, even though it's a gamebreaking bug. 

I guess it's a really, really, really difficult problem to fix.... either that or codemasters is very, very, very incompetent. 

I am letting go codemasters, like you already had done so soon after the game released. You've lost this customer forever, and many others along the way, for your own sake, change your customer caring policy, fire some idiots, and maybe, just maybe, you'll live to see another year. Farewell. 

Tummie555 said:
Tomorrow this customer group has been waiting patiently for 10 weeks to play the game. With no hope on a near future fix, even though it's a gamebreaking bug. 

I guess it's a really, really, really difficult problem to fix.... either that or codemasters is very, very, very incompetent. 

I am letting go codemasters, like you already had done so soon after the game released. You've lost this customer forever, and many others along the way, for your own sake, change your customer caring policy, fire some idiots, and maybe, just maybe, you'll live to see another year. Farewell. 
Well said mate. Bunch of incompetent idiots who are so rude that they can't even bothered to either reply to the many posts on here or be bothered to tackle the issue properly and instead come out with the occasional (if we are lucky!!) poor excuse that simply does not wash. Goodbye codemasters and any future crap game you may produce... Waste of time...

I too have had enough of waiting for a fix over this, I haven't played DiRT for nearly two months because, well, I can't play it in the state it is. 
Can anyone there at Codemasters please tell me how I go about getting a full refund on the LE steel book edition after this length of time, as I can't return it to the shop ?
The game is not fit for purpose on a PS4 if your using an officially licenced wheel !
So before I look into the legal implications, I give you the chance to either : fix the FFB issues as a matter of urgency, or refund me the full retail cost I paid for the game !

I have it on good authority that we're all in the wrong and are being unreasonable and ignorant. I take it all back, I love not being able to play the game now I've realised this.
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/42205/10-weeks-no-definitive-answer-shambles#latest

Just to let you all know, we're still working through this problem with the weak FFB. We haven't forgotten about it in the slightest, but it's proving to be quite the complex issue. I'll bring more to you guys once I have it, but the studio's still on the case.   

I have a fanatec csw v2, the ffb is weak here as well. On the wheel the FFB is set to 100, in game 140. Ok, there is something ... The FFB in Rallycross is totally  screwed up. Someone is hammering on the wheel all the time. Not fun at all! This is not supposed to happen on a console

I'm not saying it's perfect - I have a few issues with some other areas. But overall I think that the weight, accuracy and feedback of the steering input through a T150 is very good indeed.
Hello,
We are talking of T300RS in this topic/poll, not T150. T150 is quite different compared to T300RS in terms of hardware.
Same thing with the platform. PS4 in this topic. XBoxOne probably provides different settings, as per the different drivers thrustmaster is providing. I remember some wheel issues due to thrustmaster providing bad PS4 drivers

Well, the T150 worked really well in my opinion. Today, I turn on my PS4, I download the patch, and now I can't play on my T150- the wheel just isn't responsive anymore. What is going on?

Totally broken after the patch !
Nearly all the advanced FFB settings have disappeared from the menu, cannot carry out calibration as that's missing too, no option for manual H pattern + clutch transmission ?
When I tried to find a wheel specific configuration, only Thrustmaster is listed instead of the others that were there pre patch. My dismay then grew when I tried to drive in any game mode, there was a massive amount of  deadzone, almost 90° each way, the steering was sluggish and un responsive to the point I had to turn full lock in a 1600 Rally cross Clio just to move the car at a 45° angle ?
Whoever signed off this 'fix' needs sacking !

Well that's it for me I'm dumping my PS4 copy on Ebay tonight. Besides by the time they get it fixed I'll be able to pick it up again for $15.00 maybe less. If somebody on here lives near the developer's office can you please loan them your T300 for a week or so? Maybe that would help because I don't think they are doing any Q&A before product goes out the door. 

You re right it seems the devs do not have a PS4 and a T300 in their office.. We can give them the phone numbers of Thrustmaster if they want.... Just a **** joke... I am just speechless... Never seen that...

Prior to the latest patch, which I'm sure will be fixed soon, I found the FFB on my T150 (which I assume isn't as good as the 300) to be fine. In fact I turned it down on a few of the sliders to give me a better feel for what the car is doing.

I've been playing computer games since I was about 7 years old... I'm now 40. I have NEVER seen such a farce as this.
This situation is a COMPLETE JOKE.
CODEMASTERS PR TEAM IS A JOKE.
THE PERSON WHO 'MONITORS' THIS FORUM BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOO INTERESTED IN OUR FEEDBACK IS A JOKE... I'm only watching this thread for comedy value now fellas as I'm intrigued as to what - if any- reply comes next from that lot!!!

Hello. I just registered to ask about two things. Why there is no Poland in your registration form here on forums and, second question, where is FFB in my T300 wheel on PS4 so many months after release in your game?  

Since the release of the patch which screwed up Thrustmaster settings on the PS4, this issue, which was previously apparently a 'priority' has had absolutely no additional information provided. I've given up now. 

What is the reason that on consoles there isn't any kind of  Control Panel(sliders for forces, rotation etc) for Wheels like there is on PC?

Like how can you change overall force, damper, spring things on consoles or aren't those needed (then why do they exist on pc)?

On pc there is sliders like

Master gain setting:
- Overall strength of all forces 0-100%

Detailed gain settings:
- Constant 0-100%
- Periodic 0-100%
- Spring 0-100%
- Damper 0-100% (also affects the weight of the wheel)

Auto-Center settings:
- by the wheel 0-100%
- by the game (Recommended)

Is the Master gain setting 100% on PS4? I use only 65% on PC (T300 wheel)
What about those Constant/Periodic/Spring/Damper sliders, how are those set on PS4 with Thrustmaster wheels (I have them 100/100/0/0 on PC).
For Auto-Center setting I have ticked the "by the game" box.

Wasn't Thrustmasters suggestion for in game ffb-settings all like maxed out and it tells me that Master gain/Detailed gain settings could be quite low on default when the wheel is connected to PS4.
I think I could maybe barely finish a stage with high soft lock rotations(900/1080 etc) if I would have Master gain at 100%(instead of 65%) and in game ffb: self aligning torque 150 and rest of them like 100 or more (now they are these: sat 55, tire fric 0, wheel fric 0, susp 50, slip 60)

karik134 said:
What is the reason that on consoles there isn't any kind of  Control Panel(sliders for forces, rotation etc) for Wheels like there is on PC?

Like how can change overall force, damper, spring things on consoles or aren't those needed (then why do they exist on pc)?

On pc there is sliders like

Master gain setting:
- Overall strength of all forces 0-100%

Detailed gain settings:
- Constant 0-100%
- Periodic 0-100%
- Spring 0-100%
- Damper 0-100% (also affects the weight of the wheel)

Auto-Center settings:
- by the wheel 0-100%
- by the game (Recommended)

I wish we had them on the ps4 because it would fix the ffb problem that we have with thrustmaster wheels, all we would need to do is change that setting at the bottom (auto centre) to control by the wheel and set it at 20%  
'because the game doesn't seem control it and that's probably why everyone is complaining about weak ffb?

Agree, the autocentering is missing. Makes it real difficult  to control the car through tight corners.

Just to let you all know, we're still working through this problem with the weak FFB. We haven't forgotten about it in the slightest, but it's proving to be quite the complex issue. I'll bring more to you guys once I have it, but the studio's still on the case.   
Bump. It feels like you've forgotten about it, but how are we supposed to know?