Sign in to follow this  

Do the challenges..........well worth it.

I only did the reverse mount panorama which I got a platinum and the drift challenge which I only managed a gold, but still was rewarded 180,000$  well worth the time.

Yeah, I was quite surprised at the huge payout at the end of the week. Initially I thought I was rich from my rewards, then I purchased a garage space for a SLS AMG Black Series then realised the cash doesn't go very far.  :\"> Still, the rewards are totally worth completing the events!

I see that the XP rewards have been massively nerfed this week, was hoping to just get across to level 10 in endurance (because it's already dead on 360) by doing the event this week but only got about 1000xp :(

Touring top 10% - $65k
endurance top 6% - $75k
open wheel top 6% - $75k
Tuner top 15% - $60k
Street top 3% - $85k
promo top 6% - $75k 

total: $435k

These end of the week rewards are awesome.

Those don't even include the initial rewards for getting Plat on everything but demo derby (silver)

You have lucky, while other user are not allowed to take part or run in RaceNet events. So when we can do it, someday, we will be the poorest and inexperience drivers of all the game, and maybe frustrated players.
:P

P.s. i said someday??

What do you mean not allowed? You don't have to own any of the cars to do them (and I doubt anyone owns an Indycar yet).

andaya said:
You have lucky, while other user are not allowed to take part or run in RaceNet events. So when we can do it, someday, we will be the poorest and inexperience drivers of all the game, and maybe frustrated players.
:P

P.s. i said someday??
A bit vague dude .

i read something that consoles dont have them yet.. not sure if all or specific ones tho

sucr4m said:
i read something that consoles dont have them yet.. not sure if all or specific ones tho
Everyone has access to RaceNet events.

The annoying thing about RaceNet is the overall race time goals. You basically have to slam your way to the front of the pack to be able to achieve the platinum times. 

Completely agree. I like that you have to race a little for the tasks, but its a complete slamfest to get good times.