Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Rally – out now! | Codemasters Blog

DiRT Rally – out now! | Codemasters Blog

WELCOME! Today’s the day our DiRT family gets bigger – so hello console players! Strap yourselves in, because it’s going to be a thrilling ride. :) And PC players, welcome to DiRT Rally v1.1 – the new content is unbelievably good fun, so we hope you love and enjoy it. Here’s just a reminder of what you now have in your hands…

Read the full story here

What a great game!! I love rallycross and Hope you will add some more tracks in awhile☺

I agree, the game is perfect, the only weak point is rallycross.  All you need to do is to add more and more rallycross tracks to it, because I've learnt all the 3 locations yesterday with 2 hours of gaming. If more rallycross locations come, the game will be 11/10 for me, and I hope it will happens in the future. :)

Dear Codemaster Team,

Thank you for great Rally Game on Consoles (Xbox One/PS4).

Pro:
+ Graphics (i love it!)
+ Simulation (yeah!)
+ Speed Feeling (so cool!)
+ Tracks (perfect and amazing!)

Contra:
- Multiplayer with only "1" Game Mode (RallyCross) :(
- RallyCross with only 3 Tracks :(

Why? Why such a bad online mode? The game is great and does everything right. But the Online Mode isn't from "2016"! We love to play "Standart Rally" and we hope, this "Standart Mode" will be an online mode!

PLEASE.. :)

Need more online modes  Rally for a start be good like ( staggered starts ) say 5/10secs

I follow you from the early access on PC, i recently bought the ps4 version but please add more tracks (australia, japan, usa, new zealand) and cars... evo 9 (evo x is a garden gate) and celica gt four is missing, this is a serious lack for a rally game!!!! there is absolutely need some extra content and dlcs (maybe a season pass) with rally raid, corr-pro series and all the contents of the first dirt for the online!!! you are doing great with this masterpiece don't forsake it!!!

What a fabolous game. I love it!! <span>:smiley:</span> Just tried it out with my wheel setup, and I love that you can plug in two Thrustmaster Th8a shifters, and use one as a handbrake! <span>:open_mouth:</span> It just made the whole experience that much authentic!! Best rally simulation I have ever tried! Keep up the good work!! <span>:smiley:</span>