Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XBox One Fully Loaded Mini Pack

Well i sent email, then had to send photos of proof, but guess i have to wait now for them to send me new code.

Daytrader said:
Well i sent email, then had to send photos of proof, but guess i have to wait now for them to send me new code.
What did they say in the email?

pow26 said:
Daytrader said:
Not had reply yet.

I have just emailed too...   Beginning to wonder if its worth taking the game back to the retailer (Morrisons!) and getting a  new copy to see if that works..

I have just emailed too...   Beginning to wonder if its worth taking the game back to the retailer (Morrisons!) and getting a  new copy to see if that works..
Not worth taking back mate, if they send us a code all will be good.

Daytrader said:
Not worth taking back mate, if they send us a code all will be good.
Not really. If you've already started your career and bought a car, the use of the preorder packs are completely useless. 

Ive started the career, but i bought a rally cross fiesta and not the mini, so i want code, im still to hear back from codemasters, just start the career with another car and not the mini.

FromCodemasters....:)  
Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Dirt Rally.
We are aware of an issue whereby the Fully Loaded Mini DLC is not appearing in game for some Xbox One users when the following is true:
1) You have a retail, physical copy of the game (i.e. not a digital download)
2) You entered the DLC code before the 7th April 2016
If either of the above are not the case then this issue will not affect you. In which case you should ensure that you have downloaded the DLC from the Xbox Store, as this needs to be completed before the Mini will appear in-game.
If both of the above conditions are true, you have downloaded the DLC and it is not appearing in-game, then please accept our apoloogies. We are working with Microsoft to resolve the problem and ensure that all customers will receive the Fully Loaded Mini and other content.as soon as possible. However, as the solution is taking longer than we would like we can issue a new DLC code to you to overcome this problem.
In order for us to do this, can you send us a scan or picture of both the sheet containing your original DLC code (clearly showing the code itself) and proof of purchase? Please ensure that you send both items and we can then issue a new code.

Hope this helps.

Daytrader said:
pow26 said:
Daytrader said:
Not had reply yet.
Me neither. Bit fed up really.

pow26 said:
Daytrader said:
pow26 said:
Daytrader said:
Not had reply yet.
Me neither. Bit fed up really.
Just this minute got my code mate, so hang in there, and it all worked.

Sent an email this morning with photo of the original code used and proof of purchase and a new code was issued within an hour or so. New code entered and all items are now installed correctly.