Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XBox One Fully Loaded Mini Pack

I also have this problem however do not have my proof of purchase? (Misplaced receipt) I can forward an image of the box and code, however now I'm already half way through the game and upgraded the mini  this DLC has kinda lost its purpose. Bit of a shame. Would be nice if code masters released a later fully upgraded car as compensation to all affected.

Daytrader said:
pow26 said:
Daytrader said:
Well i sent email, then had to send photos of proof, but guess i have to wait now for them to send me new code.
What did they say in the email?
Not had reply yet.
Nor me...PISSEDOFF.COM 

Mail our customer services team (custservice@codemasters.com) and chat to them if you are still having problems.

In the same boat sent photo of game, code and receipt and still not had a reply 5 hours later. Not on.

Update: Just thought I'd check my emails before turning in for the night and have been sent a new code. Took a while but persistence paid off.

COME ON THIS IS TAKING THE PISS NOW. I'VE EMAILED CUSTOMER SERVICES AND STILL NOTHING!!! I'VE SPENT THE IN GAME CREDITS ON A CRAP CAR SO NOW IM STUFFED.....

Same here, handed over good money for something that I have not received. Sent an email Tuesday night and have heard nothing. Very poor service Codemasters. To get it wrong in the first place is bad enough, but then to fail to do what you say you are going to do to rectify the problem is simply unacceptable. 

Hi CMMcBabe, checked spam folder, nothing there unfortunately. Tried to call the support line just now, I was told there was no one there until 1pm.

just for the record my story with this issue...

i bought  Dirt Rally Legend Edition (germany) for xbox on release day ‎in a local store.
with this edition, i got a code card for a mini car pack...i redeemed the code on xbox one and installed it.

no, i did not hold on to the dlc code card after i installed it (why should i?),  nor do i have a purchase receipe...

emailed and explainded it to the customer service, with pics of the Legenday Edition (were, its noted that the mini pack is included) and the installed pack on pre-ordered status (my Name and GT is visible on screen ).

they replied that a new code can only granted with proof of purchase... how much more proof do they need?? a receipt who says "Video Game: 65€"

not happy with codemasters

Thanks.

I have just had an email saying the issue should now be resolved for all users.  I will check with customer services to find out about the emails.

If people had been physically cheated out of a unique car then I would have understood the point of this thread but the bottom line is the pack was only offering you a fully upgraded Mini. Sure, to have an immediate unlock is a bit of a time saving thing but you know, you were going to play the game regardless (and probably use the Mini) so the process of upgrading the car within career mode was going to happen anyway. The CR spent purchasing the car can be won back within the space of 4 short stages on a custom (championship) rally which in the best case scenario is somewhere in the region of 12 minutes so again, it's not a big deal.

Just to point out, I too got the day one edition and my DLC also stated preorder but after realising that what I was missing was 100% available ingame anyway it really wasn't an issue.

Anyhows, the DLC installed this morning so everyone can now have something they probably already have..

turbopaws said:

If people had been physically cheated out of a unique car then I would have understood the point of this thread but the bottom line is the pack was only offering you a fully upgraded Mini. Sure, to have an immediate unlock is a bit of a time saving thing but you know, you were going to play the game regardless (and probably use the Mini) so the process of upgrading the car within career mode was going to happen anyway. The CR spent purchasing the car can be won back within the space of 4 short stages on a custom (championship) rally which in the best case scenario is somewhere in the region of 12 minutes so again, it's not a big deal.

Just to point out, I too got the day one edition and my DLC also stated preorder but after realising that what I was missing was 100% available ingame anyway it really wasn't an issue.

Anyhows, the DLC installed this morning so everyone can now have something they probably already have..

Not true, what about the free livery :)

turbopaws said:

Thanks for updating us that it is working, it is good to know that has worked.

@ Daytrader.

Ok that's a fair comment - but unless the livery is coated with a magical go faster spray then I don't really think it's that big a deal breaker. Well certainly not to the extremes that some members seem to think.

I personally drive in cockpit view so aside from the first and last few seconds of a rally (and an occasional trip down a mountainside) I have no idea what the outside of my car looks like anyway.