DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PS4 T150 Settings/Degrees

Hi Everyone, 

I've been trying to get some good settings down for the T150, I saw Thrustmasters own FaceBook Page posted some of their own settings I tried to follow these and the Wheel felt like there was hardly any steering in it? (Different to what I'm used to via Project Cars 900") Also is it unusual that the drivers hands won't match my steering imputs? Completely new to Dirt Rally so I'm not sure if this is the Norm... I tried racing in 1080" which didn't seem like I could throw the car around at all so what would everyone advise? 900" I want to feel like I'm in control of the car of course. Any help would be great!

There is "soft lock" setting that matches it to realistic degrees automatically when you have calibrated it to full rotation so check if that's correctly selected.

Driver hands can be disabled and then wheel will match.

(Not sure if any of this is on console version)

Hi mate, spent quite a bit of time around this problem today myself.

There's an option in the advanced wheel configuration screen called 'Soft Lock'. You have to scroll down to see it (I missed it for ages). 

It's set to off by default. That means your T150 will be at full 1080 degree rotation for all cars. You have to turn it on so that your wheel will match the real life rotation of whatever car you're driving.

You can also change the full rotation of your wheel by adjusting saturation (if your wheel is at 1080 and you set saturation to 50%, you'll get 540 which is WRC standard), but with this setting I think the wheel doesn't lock on the extremes.

Or, you can manually set the wheel to several different rotation settings using the arrow left/right buttons + mode button (this method). This overrides game settings but it's a pain because it has to be done every time you start the game. Let me know how it goes.